I AM MARRIED 46 YEARS TO MY SOUL MATE, WE HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS AND 5 GRANDCHILDREN AND 1 GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER, I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY

MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER ROBYN
HAS AN APPOINTMENT ON MONDAY TO HAVE TWO CANCER SPOTS REMOVED FROM HER ARM AND HER NECK
PLEASE ASK GOD IN YOUR PRAYERS TO GIVE HER GOOD NEWS AND GREAT HOPE.
I THANK ALL OF YOU IN ADVANCE FOR PRAYING FPR MY YOMNGEST
I APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU AND PLEASE , KINDLY SHARE, WE NEED PRAYERS
IN JESUS NAME AMEN

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Jamie 🌟 God bless you both πŸ™πŸ’ž

I have always heard if i knew someone with cancer to try Ivermectin and Fenbendazol.

Please listen to Dr. Sam Mugzzi and visit her website (links below) She states, "IT'S A FACT ...cancer is caused by parasites & fungus!!!" And the way to detox the body of them is to use borax, boron!

πŸ™πŸ’ž Video πŸ‘‰ https://rumble.com/v3gf2hk-the-new-earth-quest-boom-and-i-am-integration-with-dr-sam-mugzzi-george-and.html

πŸ’žπŸ™Website ⏩ Quantum Healing Online Clinic
https://www.quantumhealing.club/dr-sam-mugzzi/

Dr. Sam’s credentials include a Ph.D. in Natural Medicine. With this particular degree, you understand how food affects the body. You learn what is poisoning the body, causing diseases & bringing about death. We learned food is your medicine and frequency is your tuning fork for life. SCIO Biofeedback Device is a powerful tool for regrowing your teeth, realign your back, strengthen your body, and enhance an environment for immortality.

πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’“FIRST THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER ROBYN..
IM GOING TO BE HONEST ,I WAS OVER WHELMED WHEN I LOGGED IN AND SAW ALL THE PRAYERS GOING OUT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY
I CAN NEVER EVER THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH
BUT PLEASE KNOW FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I LET MY FAMILY KNOW AND THEY WERE SHOCKED BY THE PRAYERS WE GOT. THANK YOU ANON FAMILY
YOUR THE BEST

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JamieRCotters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JamieRCotters , click on at the bottom under it