Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Royal Raven

I AM MARRIED 46 YEARS TO MY SOUL MATE, WE HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS AND 5 GRANDCHILDREN AND 1 GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER, I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY

MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER ROBYN
HAS AN APPOINTMENT ON MONDAY TO HAVE TWO CANCER SPOTS REMOVED FROM HER ARM AND HER NECK
PLEASE ASK GOD IN YOUR PRAYERS TO GIVE HER GOOD NEWS AND GREAT HOPE.
I THANK ALL OF YOU IN ADVANCE FOR PRAYING FPR MY YOMNGEST
I APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU AND PLEASE , KINDLY SHARE, WE NEED PRAYERS
IN JESUS NAME AMEN

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Jamie’s daughter Robyn. May her faith in You be her firm foundation. Bless her with guidance, wisdom, strength, discernment, peace of mind, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Jamie please look into alternate treatments such as soursop tea, apricot kernels, black seed oil, fenbedazole, ivermectin, Vitamin B17, topical use of hydrogen peroxide and more.

Here’s an excellent testimony of a woman who had stage 4 cancer throughout her body.
https://www.tiktok.com/@lynetteh59/video/7235906998192360750

If the above link doesn’t work I’m posting it again in a response below to my post. Try copying and pasting the url. Hopefully it works.

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

https://globalpossibilities.org/the-seeds-banned-by-the-fda-truth-from-a-40-year-long-cover-up-revealed/

It's an over the counter purchase in Mexico.

Laetrile
or Vitamin B17

3 of my friends went to Tijuana
One was given 6 months to live (Lymphatic cancer) in 2018
One had breast cancer
One had cervical Cancer (6 months ago)

All home....all are well and cancer free

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

One of my daily supplements: Apricot Seed Extract.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication