Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

How much money did
Donald Rumsfeld announce
was missing the day prior to
this attack on the
Pentagon?

An interesting fact is,
that was the exact time
NESARA was to be implemented.

Wondering what was destroyed by the missile?
Oh that’s speculation.🤬

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Dumsfled was part of the company that came up with the Anthrax immunization vaccination. They tried it out on our soldiers first. He made some big bank, bastard...rot in hell.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

Crooks one and all. They are being taken care of one and all. Keep looking over your shoulder. They will be sure to come head on at you.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Heard on the back streets that additionally what else was in that section was the black budget details of MKUltra files.

(5) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Stupid enough to fall for it and we did. 99% of the world think this was an attack and not a demolition and murder of the American people by their own elected government. America is dumbed down so so bad.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Where are the videos and witness accounts of a plane coming in that low over buildings across from the pentagon?
Why is the entrance (which I saw personally in the aftermath of this event) so low, when a plane would have had to approach at ground level after negotiating the other buildings, utility poles, wires and landscape? (Impossible)
Where are the plane fragments, luggage, bodies of passengers? 🤔

Indeed!! What pack of lies. Maybe they should be sentenced according to how many lies they told.

(3) Show this thread

Just came back online to all this amazing
fresh new footage and memes….
Mike, you are THE BEST.

Every bit of new documentation
heals my soul and spirit.
Thank you brother!

(1) Show this thread