Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

How much money did
Donald Rumsfeld announce
was missing the day prior to
this attack on the
Pentagon?

An interesting fact is,
that was the exact time
NESARA was to be implemented.

Wondering what was destroyed by the missile?
Oh that’s speculation.🤬

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Where are the videos and witness accounts of a plane coming in that low over buildings across from the pentagon?
Why is the entrance (which I saw personally in the aftermath of this event) so low, when a plane would have had to approach at ground level after negotiating the other buildings, utility poles, wires and landscape? (Impossible)
Where are the plane fragments, luggage, bodies of passengers? 🤔

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE 9/11 TRAGEDY IS STILL BEING DEBATED AS TO THE CAUSE ???

THE ANONS AND CRITICAL THINKERS HAVE KNOWN THE TRUTH FOR DECADES.

IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB BY MOSSAD AND THE CIA AND ALL BUILDINGS WERE "IMPLODED" WITH EXPLOSIVES.

NO PLANES WERE INVOLVED AT ALL !!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Yes of course we know, but there are still people out there who still believe it was planes and nefarious characters from Iraq. Still some waking up to do, unfortunately. 😇

(1) Show this thread