Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I am a spoiler alertist

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

You can thank the CIA for labeling the people who are spoiler alertists as "conspiracy theorists."

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Doug Anger to his Publication
In response Doug Anger to his Publication

powerful yet painful

(3) Show this thread

How much money did
Donald Rumsfeld announce
was missing the day prior to
this attack on the
Pentagon?

An interesting fact is,
that was the exact time
NESARA was to be implemented.

Wondering what was destroyed by the missile?
Oh that’s speculation.🤬

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Dumsfled was part of the company that came up with the Anthrax immunization vaccination. They tried it out on our soldiers first. He made some big bank, bastard...rot in hell.

(6) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I am proud to be called a conspiracy theorist now. It used to instantly get under my skin, not anymore.

Those who aren't questioning the corruption in this world are either brainwashed or colluding in it.

AMEN
JUST LIKE ALL THE NAMES THEY HAVE CALLED US FOR DECADES WHEN WE HAVE QUESTIONED THEIR EVIL NARRATIVES

How is all begins.😆

Yep, first-hand experience for me. I get my eggs from a friend who raises chickens. The yolks from the eggs I get from him are sooooo much different...larger and an orange color instead of yellow...I love me some yolks 😋 And the taste? 🤌🤌🤌🤣🤣🤣 wayyyy better 😁

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ID RATHER BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST THAN A PEDO ANY DAY LOL

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

The other day I was looking for the
video where GHWB flashed a
Duper’s Delight at
Gerald Ford’s funeral in regards to
JFK assassination and it being
‘A Conspiracy Theory’.
Not sure if that was the exact time or
Ford having been on
The Warren Commission
pushing the
Single Bullet Theory……

There were 8 shooters on
November 22nd of 1963.
GHWB was held accountable for
RICO and
Crime Against Humanity,
not JFK.
This may be because he did
not die that day.😏

🔷THE GREAT SPECULATOR🔷

And I’m fucking tired of being called one!

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

This is my go-to reply 👇

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick, Married 32 years, Kids and Family. #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️You should take it as a badge of honor. All of our conspiracies are coming true. Be proud of it. Quit worrying about what others think of you. In the end, the only one that matters is GOD.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(4) Show this thread