Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kat istheSea3

šŸ˜» One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friendā€™s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend ā€œgotā€ Cancer suddenly.

šŸ’‰ THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws šŸ¾

3-31-23 ā€œCancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.ā€
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail šŸ˜”

šŸ’„ IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

šŸ¾ Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=āœ“&affiliate=nih&query=Ivermectin+and+animals&commit=Search

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Ivermectin works because it kill the parasites in our body and cancer is caused by parasite. Of course doctors donā€™t want to tell you that because cancer is a money making disease.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

Leatril
Vitamin B17
Attacks and kills cancer cells
Thatā€™s why itā€™s illegal in the US,Canada, the UK and Australia
Not Mexico though
Thatā€™s why the have such a low cancer rate

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

Found in cherry, peach, apple and highest content in apricot seeds

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

They sell mushroom products. I will find the link.

Dear Kat,
I'm so sad for your losses and for everyone's.
Have you ever heard anything like this:
Another friend had been chronically ill for 25 years. Like I did with all my loved ones, I tried to convince her not to get the jab. But she did.
After she got it, I asked how she was doing and she said she was doing great.
Amazed, I asked what cured her.
She said she listens to her "beings" who tell her that she's healthy.
I asked her what she meant by her "beings."
She said, "My beings, my people, oh I guess I shouldn't have said that."
Like several other friends, I've lost touch with her, but in her case, I don't mind too much, she kind of scared me.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Her ā€œ beingsā€ are her spirit guides. I listen to mine.. sometimes they get to shout if I donā€™t want to hear. Of course itā€™s always my choice. They told me in no way was I to get a vaccine or booster.. ā€œ dangerous ā€œ so I did not.

(1) Show this thread

Family members went ahead after I pleaded with them not to.

In response Nani Bee to her Publication

šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø I'm so sorry, Nani,
& I understand šŸ•ŠšŸ˜»

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

There are great mushroom products that are affiliated with And We Know and Original Mark Z channels for dogs to help.

šŸ° Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker šŸ”, Proud deplorablešŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø, Jesus is King šŸŒŸ Q !..šŸø God Bless us all šŸ™šŸ»

šŸ˜“ I think it's all the jabs [they] require in order to own a dog and the food and groomers won't touch them if they aren't jabbed.
It's all evil and I think that's what took my baby boy last year from fatty tumors [they] said [they] couldn't remove bc he wouldn't make it thru... I miss him sooo much it still feels like a knife to my heart...and I blame [them] NEVER EVER AGAIN!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I think you're šŸ’Æ

They jab & jab dogs to make money
not because they "need" any of it.

Because I'm anti-needles for myself
I never let my two pup's get jabbed
EXCEPT for rabies. I couldn't fight that one
because they had to have a license in CA.

But ALL ELSE I kept away from them
& they both passed from old age šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ¾šŸ¾

Not a moment goes by when I don't miss them šŸ˜”

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

We all tried, but, the conditioning was/is too strong.

The deaths will serve as warnings to those that may still be taking boosters, and will line up for the next round of injections... we can hope these deaths will have that effect, but, the conditioning must be broken first, and, the media must not be allowed to push them into the background, or ignore them.

This is where our speaking out comes in.

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

The animals are being vaxed also. I would look to that first rather than shedding.

In response Katie Walden to her Publication

Think you're šŸ’Æ Katie
& it's probably both
+ a whole lot of other stuff they put in the food šŸ’”

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

The pets are vaxxed too.
Also don't forget the food, for both pets and humans.
And chemtrails? We all breathe air.
Water? Pets drink it like us.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

šŸ™šŸ˜¢šŸ’” My heart goes out to you Kat and your Loved ones families. This Dam jab touches Everyone in someway or another.......and we feel so darn Helpless! God Bless ya' Kat. Here is to Peace on Earth! šŸ’–šŸ™šŸ’–šŸ™šŸ’–šŸ™šŸ’–šŸ™šŸ’–šŸ™šŸ’–

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Ty Cathy šŸ™šŸ»šŸ˜½ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸŖ–šŸ•Š

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AINā€™T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øTrump is my President

You can find that Ivermectin spray at Longhurst Nut Farm- you just have scroll a long way down to find it $65.00 Amazon has the pills no rx nedded $ 75.00 I think scroll past all the horse paste

When I read that we Unvaxx'd can get the protein spikes from the Fully Vaxx'd shedding it, I was concerned.

Saw this article and started taking Nattokinese, which is supposed to dissolve the spike proteins..

EXPERT: Nattokinase detoxifies covid spike proteins from the body:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-02-23-nattokinase-detoxifies-covid-spike-proteins-from-body.html

PROUD to be an AMERICAN šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Navy Nurse VeteranšŸ¦…āš“ļøšŸ’«āœØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

In response Dars Dragon to her Publication

Please read this article & b cautious if u are taking any other type of blood thinner as this supplement acts as a blood thinner. Otherwise if u r good then should b good to go

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

There should be no fear, you are invisible until you believe youā€™re not. We can not escape our own thoughts.

As far as Nattokinase goes, after research I used NSK-SD.

Around the beginning of all of this, I was diagnosed with two blood clotting disorders. Was told it was very rare and I would die if I didnā€™t take the medicine (eliquis). I would also die if I did anything and hit my head etc. The fear instilled within me lead me to feel helpless and worrisome.

I made a choice to not be dependent on any medication and stopped taking anything and everything that had a hold on me like that. That was awhile back, when I stopped. I then took a job where I fly every other week for work, raised the odds a bit for clots.

Itā€™s not my choice when I leave this body, I have so much more to do here yet.

Donā€™t live in fear, you can not control the end outcome of anythingā€¦but you can live now.

(3) Show this thread

So True Kat!

My Girlfriend down the street runs a Dog Grooming business. She told me Last year so many of her Clients lost their dogs. It was alarming to her.

I tried to explain to her about Shedding from Vaxx'd people but she doesn't believe me.. Oh well, I tried...

STUDY: Most Americans have been ā€œvaccinatedā€ for covid whether they wanted it or not due to ā€œsheddingā€:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-09-most-americans-vaccinated-covid-shedding-study.html

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I'm no Doctor but my understanding is that what is being shed is the spike protein and that is what is causing non vaccinated people to suffer side effects in menstruation etc.
THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS BEING VACCINATED
When vaccinated the body is injected with the MRNA the cells are instructed to begin making the spike protein. THE MRNa then rapidly broken down by the body.
To be clear there is a huge difference between being exposed to the spike protein and your own body manufacturing it.

(1) Show this thread

My daughter cured her puppy's Parvo virus with Colloidal Silver. This was after she took him to the vet and they told her they couldn't do anything but put him down. 2 weeks later he was good as new on the silver water. Vet charged her $150 for the visit.

QPatriot šŸ’„FINAL BATTLE! ā›ˆļøšŸŒŖļøšŸŒŸA New World aheadšŸŽ‰šŸŒŸšŸ™šŸ¼ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! šŸ™šŸ¼āœØšŸŒŸ

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

That is so wondeful to read! šŸ’–šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ„°

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

How did your daughter cure her pup?. Did she use liquid or spray? How much did she give per day and how often/for how many days/weeks. This info could be valuable to many.

(5) Show this thread

When it comes to dog food, I have become a pro since I went thru the pet food poisoning some years back with 6 of my dogs. ALL gluten is produced in China and at the time of the poisonings, the ChiComs had put plastic powder(the same stuff plastic plates & such are made of) into the glutens. ALL the glutens. The main gluten used in US processed foods(both kibble & canned) is rice gluten but there is also corn and wheat gluten. Gluten is the binder that holds that kibble together or solidifies the canned food into a solid form. They also use in in the pelleted horse formulas and as President of a local horse club I had started hearing more stories about how their horse had developed cancer. When the Cargill rep who attended our meeting was asked about the gluten they used in their formulas, the transformation from a jocular, joking friendly guy into Dr. Jeckyll was beyond belief. He became angry and defensive and ended the meeting pretty quickly.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

They use pesticides on those grains too.
My friend, a homeschool mom, is a former vet tech. She has a ton of animals from ducks to goats. Her dog developed acid reflux and goes through periods of vomiting and diarhea for a few years now. She has medication but doesn't cure it. She eats dry dog food. I told her, do what I do, cook unseasoned meat for her. She won't do it. I think because she hates to cook and has so many other pets; and also, she told me an all-meat diet isn't good for dogs. Well, that's what my dog gets, and she's healthy. Meat is what wolves it, c'mon!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Any advice on heart worm?

The vet meds are way out of reach $wise

(2) Show this thread

I tried giving my cocker some Ivermectin and he had a bad reaction. I looked it up and certain breeds have something that makes them incompatible w the drug. I can't remember precisely but it is worth looking up before you dose your dogs. After I stopped giving it, the symptoms disappeared and I had only been giving it 2 days when I noticed his disorientation and running into things almost like if he was blind all of a sudden. I advise caution and doing some extra research on it. I have him on FenBen and he is doing just fine.

šŸ° Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker šŸ”, Proud deplorablešŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø, Jesus is King šŸŒŸ Q !..šŸø God Bless us all šŸ™šŸ»

Thank God you caught it...great Post and sharing this.. TYšŸ’•

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

'disorientation and running into things'

yes, I observed the same reaction after giving some to a cat.

(4) Show this thread

šŸ’–We are all Godā€™s children.šŸ’–

Betrayal at the fundamental level.
We moved away from a neighborhood weā€™d lived in for 20 years because the dogs, cats and humans kept getting cancers. We believed it was the denatured soil poisoned with chemicals for decades. Since the scam we believe itā€™s those vet and human jabs and those have been forced on us for decades. We stopped jabbing and flea treating our cats. They are wonderfully healthy and happy.
Several friends have switched to real food for their animals, especially replacing kibble but also canned food a d fund their animalā€™s health issues vanish. One couple buys pork from pig hunters, fish from fishermen, and has an orchard of fruit, avocado they especially like. They raise chickens and give the dog eggs as a treat. They love pumpkin. Another now buys fresh frozen dog food that has cured her doodleā€™s rashes, hot spots, itching and digestive problems. All of this is labor intensive but loving and needed. These sweet animals donā€™t live long and deserve a good life

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

If you need help with fleas...
1 cc of injectable ivermectin
1 quart of water
put in a spray bottle and lightly mist your animal. Works for ticks too.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I learned from a Jewish Chabbad woman to never vaccinate children or dogs. She knew. She also said that while giving birth, you never cut the cord of a baby right away. You wait for the blood from the cord to go into the baby because it gives the baby stem cells that are important for health. Funny how she also said that vitamin C IV drips would help people with Covid.
She told me about the New World Order plan before I knew what the hell it was. I had no idea what she was talking about. Her dad was a 5G inventor for Bell Labs. They all must think we're really stupid.

(2) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Both of my rabbits were unvaccinated. Both died of old age

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ‡šŸ‡

(1) Show this thread

Just here trying to wake up as much as possible.I don't have much to say of value.I see much value in the truths found here. Artist /Canada

I don't vax my pets anymore.It isn't about their health when a vet tries to book your dog for 7 jabs in one appointment " to catch her up".Any doc who finds 7 at once to be ok...is not about your pets health...its about the $1100 she wanted from a 5 minute appointment.The last time my dog got sick from a vax was the last time for her.The kennel cough vaccine made her sick for 2 months and a whole bunch of meds later.It gave her kennel cough...and they said oh yea sometimes that happens.Like what?

In response Sue Withheld to her Publication

You are so right, Sue.
This is Big Pharma making drug money
& killing us & our beloved animals
at the same time šŸ¤¬šŸ¾šŸ¾

They tried the Kennel cough on me
every time I took my pup's to the vet.

I told them, repeatedly,
"My pups will NEVER EVER be in a kennel
so there's zero need for it." šŸ’„

In response Sue Withheld to her Publication

It has been proven without doubt that the Bordatella shot DOES NOT protect from kennel cough and yet groomers and vets continue pimping it. I mention that to the vets whenever they try selling it to me and they just blow it off and move along like you had not even mentioned it at all. I guess pretending they didn't here you is easier for them.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I have also refused vaccines for my dog. My son just lost his 4 year old golden to bone cancer. He and his wife are jabbed. šŸ˜’ I have heard a titer can be ordered by the vet to check and see if rabies vaccines are necessary. Some vets have said not all dogs need repeated rabies vaccines. Also so many mass produced dog foods are not good. Recently my dog had trouble with diarrhea. My great vet advised me to stop feeding Blue Wilderness, because they recently changed their formula, and he noticed more gastric issues among his doggy patients who were being fed that brand. We switched to Science diet and the diarrhea issue ended immediately. šŸ˜‡

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

all that so called prescription food...is garbage. it is NOT a prescription. its overpriced garbage in a bag. READ THOSE INGREDIENTS!!!!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(5) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/why-vets-are-getting-away-with-murder/

Dogs Naturally Magazine Article: Why vets are getting away with murder

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! šŸŒŸ Time to soar! šŸŽ¶ā¤šŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

With what they have put in the jabs and everything else it certainly won't take until 2050.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I now question all the jabs the vets give out annually as being the possible cause of skyrocketing cancer in pets. I have lost a number of dogs in recent years to cancer (before the SCAMdemic jabs).. I no longer am getting my dogs jabs.

Fenbendazole is another anti-parasite drug that is recommended by people who used alternative treatments for cancer.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

They consider each of their deaths, "luciferian sacrifices" cause they are dumb ass demons. WHOLE structure is satanic shit.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Sadly, even tho we don't allow animals in our care to get any pharma voodoo needles etc, unfortunately the parent animals would most likely have passed on whatever they've been injected/infected with, all we can only do our best to detox those that are in our care.šŸ™.

(9) Show this thread