😻 One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friend’s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend “got” Cancer suddenly.

💉 THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws 🐾

3-31-23 “Cancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.”
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail 😔

💥 IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

🐾 Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=nih&query=Ivermectin+and+animals&commit=Search

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

So True Kat!

My Girlfriend down the street runs a Dog Grooming business. She told me Last year so many of her Clients lost their dogs. It was alarming to her.

I tried to explain to her about Shedding from Vaxx'd people but she doesn't believe me.. Oh well, I tried...

STUDY: Most Americans have been “vaccinated” for covid whether they wanted it or not due to “shedding”:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-09-most-americans-vaccinated-covid-shedding-study.html

I'm no Doctor but my understanding is that what is being shed is the spike protein and that is what is causing non vaccinated people to suffer side effects in menstruation etc.
THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS BEING VACCINATED
When vaccinated the body is injected with the MRNA the cells are instructed to begin making the spike protein. THE MRNa then rapidly broken down by the body.
To be clear there is a huge difference between being exposed to the spike protein and your own body manufacturing it.

In response Dars Dragon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DAN MARTIN, click on at the bottom under it