😻 One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friend’s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend β€œgot” Cancer suddenly.

πŸ’‰ THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws 🐾

3-31-23 β€œCancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.”
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail πŸ˜”

πŸ’₯ IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

🐾 Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=βœ“&affiliate=nih&query=Ivermectin+and+animals&commit=Search

I have also refused vaccines for my dog. My son just lost his 4 year old golden to bone cancer. He and his wife are jabbed. πŸ˜’ I have heard a titer can be ordered by the vet to check and see if rabies vaccines are necessary. Some vets have said not all dogs need repeated rabies vaccines. Also so many mass produced dog foods are not good. Recently my dog had trouble with diarrhea. My great vet advised me to stop feeding Blue Wilderness, because they recently changed their formula, and he noticed more gastric issues among his doggy patients who were being fed that brand. We switched to Science diet and the diarrhea issue ended immediately. πŸ˜‡

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

all that so called prescription food...is garbage. it is NOT a prescription. its overpriced garbage in a bag. READ THOSE INGREDIENTS!!!!

FYI..Science diet is pure garbage

ALL PET FOODS ARE BAD. ALL! I have spent the past several weeks looking for a vet that doesnt push vaccines. they are few and far between. Vaccines is nothing more than a money grabber. They kill pets just like us humans. Yes titers are great. Once your dog has had its puppy shots and rabies..you get rabies gain one yr later but get the 3 yr rabies. ANY VET that will not work WITH you...fire them. I HATE ALL DRS...so i have had a big fight with several lately. Found a new one yesterday but damn..they are expensive. I guess thats the price i gotta pay to avoid being controlled by evil vets. The one question to ask them when searching..DO YOU REQUIRE vaccines if my dog needs to stay in your clinic for any reason? If they say yes. Keep looking. i am having to drive a small distance for this new vet that does NOT push vaccines. I REFUSE to vaccinate any of my dogs over 10 yrs old.
https://www.holisticandorganixpetshoppe.com/kibble-kills.html

Science Diet is now owned by Colgate- Palmolive. Changed the product? More than likely to save on production costs... have heard through the grapevine that vets also get kickbacks from selling it.

I've fed a wide variety of dog foods to my canines over the years. The winner here is Nutrisource, expensive and might be hard to find but well worth it.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

All processed dog foods are garbage. Garbage in, garbage out as they say. Start a raw diet. You won't regret it and neither will your dog.

(1) Show this thread