๐Ÿ˜ป One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friendโ€™s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend โ€œgotโ€ Cancer suddenly.

๐Ÿ’‰ THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws ๐Ÿพ

3-31-23 โ€œCancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.โ€
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail ๐Ÿ˜”

๐Ÿ’ฅ IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

๐Ÿพ Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=โœ“&affiliate=nih&query=Ivermectin+and+animals&commit=Search

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

When it comes to dog food, I have become a pro since I went thru the pet food poisoning some years back with 6 of my dogs. ALL gluten is produced in China and at the time of the poisonings, the ChiComs had put plastic powder(the same stuff plastic plates & such are made of) into the glutens. ALL the glutens. The main gluten used in US processed foods(both kibble & canned) is rice gluten but there is also corn and wheat gluten. Gluten is the binder that holds that kibble together or solidifies the canned food into a solid form. They also use in in the pelleted horse formulas and as President of a local horse club I had started hearing more stories about how their horse had developed cancer. When the Cargill rep who attended our meeting was asked about the gluten they used in their formulas, the transformation from a jocular, joking friendly guy into Dr. Jeckyll was beyond belief. He became angry and defensive and ended the meeting pretty quickly.

Any advice on heart worm?

The vet meds are way out of reach $wise

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it