😻 One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friend’s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend β€œgot” Cancer suddenly.

πŸ’‰ THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws 🐾

3-31-23 β€œCancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.”
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail πŸ˜”

πŸ’₯ IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

🐾 Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=βœ“&affiliate=nih&query=Ivermectin+and+animals&commit=Search

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I have also refused vaccines for my dog. My son just lost his 4 year old golden to bone cancer. He and his wife are jabbed. πŸ˜’ I have heard a titer can be ordered by the vet to check and see if rabies vaccines are necessary. Some vets have said not all dogs need repeated rabies vaccines. Also so many mass produced dog foods are not good. Recently my dog had trouble with diarrhea. My great vet advised me to stop feeding Blue Wilderness, because they recently changed their formula, and he noticed more gastric issues among his doggy patients who were being fed that brand. We switched to Science diet and the diarrhea issue ended immediately. πŸ˜‡

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it