I told you not to follow me.

Days like today I'm not gonna lie. I'm triggered...I shouldn't be. I'm simply living life. Yup, at times it sucks a big ole donkey....

My sister's husband moved out of state from the family...prayer would be awesome.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Heavenly father we come to you to pray for our friend and warrior Divine dirtclod, the enemy wants nothing more than to steal any joy we would have. We know it is hard to wait for the evil to be exposed and we ask for patience to wait upon your word and your timing. Give us strength to endure and cover our families as we help in our small way to bring YOUR truth to light. Give us comfort over anger , joy over fear, humiliation over ego, We THANK YOU so much Lord that you still want us in YOUR kingdom. We thank you that you would wake us up to help our brethren when the time comes. Thank you for the disernment to know the difference. Allow us to live under YOUR rein because it is LOVE ! In Jesus might name AMEN ! It gets even the best of us but we MUST FOCUS on God and his plan and his redeeming son.. God BLESS you my friend ..

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for your sister and her family, and for YOU! Family is everything! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

We awake folk show the sleeping the door, but they have to walk through. Prayers up Brotha!

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

May HIS WISDOM fall upon the husband, turn his heart toward LIFE, the WAY, and the TRUTH.

May HIS HAND and SPIRIT rest upon your Sister and the Children with unexplainable peace in this time.

May HIS POWER be poured out upon all Saints to PRAY without ceasing and help us TURN our NATION and World back to HIS Righteousness.

In the HOLY NAME of CHRIST JESUS, LORD of Lords, KING of Kings, MASTER, MESSIAH, and SAVIOR.

For you my precious Brother, you don't own anyone anything and these days are manifold crippling from every vector. Rest under HIS wing, and when rested come out swinging that SWORD of TRUTH with renewed vigor.

I love you.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for you and your sister. I pray that the Lord lifts your spirits today. ❤️🙏

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending prayers for your sister and the family.. it's ok to be triggered, it is what you do with it that sets you apart... breathe and release!

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Praying for your sister and your whole family. I have experienced a husband leaving. It's a very hard thing. Especially when you have children. Children keep you going. Through it all I can look back and see Gods provision for all of my needs. I have amazing testimonies during that time in my life. There are no other explanations for the impossibilities. God will make a way when there seems to be no way. For the grace of God I ...
Sending prayers, hugs and love to you and your family DD

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

💞🙏💞

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Prayers for you all 🙏🙏🙏♥️

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Dear Lord Jesus,
You know the needs.
Bring peace, bring wisdom, bring healing.. bind every demonic force causing strife and division and chaos, and instead please replace hope, restoration and joy.. Meet every need. IJNWP

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, Please wrap Your loving arms around Divine Dirtclod's family right now. Please watch over his sister, whose husband moved away from the family. Please let them know that You are near Father guarding and protecting them. Give them the love, wisdom, courage, strength, and the guidance they need to get through this. Let them know You are near and lighting their pathway. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Prayers 🙏❤️

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

🙏

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

PRAYERS FOR YOU YOUR SISTER AND
ALL YOUR FAMILY
GOD SURROUND THEM IN KNOWLEDGE FAITH AND LOVE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thank You!

Sincerely!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

Do your thing. Prayers incoming.

In response M3thods to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

That’s rough!! Life sucks sometimes. Venting is necessary... and important, IMO. Sorry you’re going through this sucky day and hoping tomorrow is better. Lifting you and your family up...sending love and light.
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers....May God provide peace and abundance for your family.🙏💕

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

The only peace I'll know is sleep.

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Oh D, that DOES suck!! Prayers for your sister and for you too!!! 😔🙏🙏🙏💙

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up Yeshua's name. He will protect and provide 🙏

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

🙏🏼🙏🏼 Hoping the best for your sister and family during this time of adjustment, No wonder you're triggered.

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

You fook with my family, I'm not who I should be...

I was adopted multiple times...i never fit "in"

Fractured souls live in a different frequency....

I'm still not healed. Hate is a vicious addict.

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers. 🙏❤🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏🙏

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread