I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I told you not to follow me.

Days like today I'm not gonna lie. I'm triggered...I shouldn't be. I'm simply living life. Yup, at times it sucks a big ole donkey....

My sister's husband moved out of state from the family...prayer would be awesome.

#BlessUp

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, Please wrap Your loving arms around Divine Dirtclod's family right now. Please watch over his sister, whose husband moved away from the family. Please let them know that You are near Father guarding and protecting them. Give them the love, wisdom, courage, strength, and the guidance they need to get through this. Let them know You are near and lighting their pathway. In Jesus' Name, Amen.πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ•ŠοΈ