I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I told you not to follow me.

Days like today I'm not gonna lie. I'm triggered...I shouldn't be. I'm simply living life. Yup, at times it sucks a big ole donkey....

My sister's husband moved out of state from the family...prayer would be awesome.

#BlessUp

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Hoping the best for your sister and family during this time of adjustment, No wonder you're triggered.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaBalls in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

You fook with my family, I'm not who I should be...

I was adopted multiple times...i never fit "in"

Fractured souls live in a different frequency....

I'm still not healed. Hate is a vicious addict.

is it not allowed for a man to be triggered? if we could "fit in", we would gladly fit in. everyone needs at least a little tenderness, and often we can only give it to ourselves, so that we will be less strict with ourselves.

let go, and watch what happens.

anyway, our lives are governed by a higher power. and, we often do not understand why something is happening. some people leave suddenly, I'm sure that even that is for the best good of everyone involved. who knows
? πŸ™

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Fractures can be healed - you are healing right now keep posting keep talking "we" are here
in many cases where people felt they did not fit they ended up leading others - its not over yet brother stay in the light

(3) Show this thread