I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I told you not to follow me.

Days like today I'm not gonna lie. I'm triggered...I shouldn't be. I'm simply living life. Yup, at times it sucks a big ole donkey....

My sister's husband moved out of state from the family...prayer would be awesome.

#BlessUp

Heavenly father we come to you to pray for our friend and warrior Divine dirtclod, the enemy wants nothing more than to steal any joy we would have. We know it is hard to wait for the evil to be exposed and we ask for patience to wait upon your word and your timing. Give us strength to endure and cover our families as we help in our small way to bring YOUR truth to light. Give us comfort over anger , joy over fear, humiliation over ego, We THANK YOU so much Lord that you still want us in YOUR kingdom. We thank you that you would wake us up to help our brethren when the time comes. Thank you for the disernment to know the difference. Allow us to live under YOUR rein because it is LOVE ! In Jesus might name AMEN ! It gets even the best of us but we MUST FOCUS on God and his plan and his redeeming son.. God BLESS you my friend ..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee Nohren, click on at the bottom under it