I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I told you not to follow me.

Days like today I'm not gonna lie. I'm triggered...I shouldn't be. I'm simply living life. Yup, at times it sucks a big ole donkey....

My sister's husband moved out of state from the family...prayer would be awesome.

#BlessUp

May HIS WISDOM fall upon the husband, turn his heart toward LIFE, the WAY, and the TRUTH.

May HIS HAND and SPIRIT rest upon your Sister and the Children with unexplainable peace in this time.

May HIS POWER be poured out upon all Saints to PRAY without ceasing and help us TURN our NATION and World back to HIS Righteousness.

In the HOLY NAME of CHRIST JESUS, LORD of Lords, KING of Kings, MASTER, MESSIAH, and SAVIOR.

For you my precious Brother, you don't own anyone anything and these days are manifold crippling from every vector. Rest under HIS wing, and when rested come out swinging that SWORD of TRUTH with renewed vigor.

I love you.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp