Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Have to refresh, but everything else seems good. ❤️ the tea recipe.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Can repost and reply but have to REFRESH THE PAGE EVERYTIME! Honey is good for the body however. 😇😉

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

takes a bit of time but have been able to comment now

Comment test delicious :)

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

And delicious💖Honey and fresh garlic too!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Repost fine; commenting here n can read other comments
No probs

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I started learning a whole lot about the benefits of honey back In the first year of my marriage, when my husband and I re-housed 14 hives from a neighbouring farmer, who was wanting to find a new home for them. That was an exciting time! Started using honey, medicinally, back then, and still do today. Have used it in many health-giving beverages over the years, but not this one. Gonna give it a try, but start with 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, first - see how I get on with that, and then make an adjustment, if required.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nah one of those wonderful humans that blocked Nana, cant access.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It happens Angel's.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

When will AU be fixed? Many accounts cannot post pictures, lots of buffering and faq help page is in foreign language?!

Good stuff 😎👍

Lovin it

Comments seem to be good for most. Working on android with duck duck go browser and Foss.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

You can use enzyme-rich honey for skin problems, but also just for skin care. Due to its antibacterial and disinfecting effect, honey removes impurities and dirt. Moreover, your skin feels nice and soft after using honey. Importantly, it must be enzyme-rich honey.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Quality cinnamon is key and if you take honey that is local it will aid with allergies too.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I'm in North Texas. I got a surprised the other day when someone thought honey from El Paso was local. El Paso is close to 600 miles away

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

My understanding is raw unfiltered, local honey is what you want for helping with allergies.

(2) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!