Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Quality cinnamon is key and if you take honey that is local it will aid with allergies too.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

My understanding is raw unfiltered, local honey is what you want for helping with allergies.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Good point. That is ideal. The idea behind a raw food diet is that once you subject your food to heat you break down a lot of the natural digestive enzymes. I take care to eat raw food every day.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I'm in North Texas. I got a surprised the other day when someone thought honey from El Paso was local. El Paso is close to 600 miles away

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Yikes. A little more local than that would be ideal. Texas is such a huge state. I would drive in my military days from Virginia to Michigan and that was just north of 600 miles. That's a lot of distance to expect of a bee.

(1) Show this thread