TRUTH Social could really use a FOOKED button!! I was suspended from TRUTH last night after I reported several bot accounts I found on a very hateful post about President Trump… I didn’t know one could be suspended for reporting bot / fake accounts but I figured I would share it here on AnonUp so that hopefully it doesn’t happen to you too. I emailed TRUTH asking how many bot / fake accounts is okay to report daily or what is allowed? I am NOT sure what will happen but whatever is meant to BE, will BE . ❤️
#wwg1wga#AnonUp#HomeBase

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Perhaps they want the bots to expose themselves.

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

I wish they had a Fook button on Gab also, there is one account on there that was a staunch Trump supporter now she hates him, Death Jab Don she calls him.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

What the heck? Suspended for reporting bots? That makes zero sense. What is TS hiding - are they also letting bots run the site??

Interesting information indeed! I have been using that site for research. It's really easy to search for a topic on there.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i woykd think Casey that they did this so bots dint do it to us but theyll figure it out

I haven’t been able to get on TS for a week. Site is lame. Gettr is better, but anonup rocks!

ts never resonated with me

Thats shitty!There’s no place like home on AU!!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

AU will always be Tun Tavern to Patriotic Anons.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

AU will always be Tun Tavern to Patriotic Anons.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Really sorry that happened.
I’ve tried to block shill accounts and it just stopped working.
None of them were blocked.

And it seems TS has been hijacked/turned into a massive fight-fest between groups, and an event.

Meanwhile - midterms are less than 90 days out…really hope people are mobilizing locally to continue to clean out Voter Rolls.
TS glitching doesn’t help.
What a mess.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Thanks for the heads-up. Keep truthing! Don't let this suspension get you down. Something is up for sure with TS...

I just unfollow the individual who bashes truth.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

TS is brutal. Not a 100% fan yet anyway.

That is odd, and disconcerting. Sorry that happened, Casey. I like your attitude though!💙

Are some bots used to uncover bad actors? I wonder. Makes TS feel slimy.

I like#HomeBase!! 😉

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

TS tends to slap a “Sensitive Content” warning on even the most innocent stuff I post (I rarely post anymore!)… and then they suspend you for reporting bots!! Something’s not quite right!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

no soup for you! 🤓

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

KEK . 🐸

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I get the message in the attached pic below every single time I try to get on TS. I assume my VPN is causing this because I can change my VPN location and then I can get on there. It’s a pain in the butt. I also cannot follow the conversations on there. It’s too scattered for me. AU is much better. Not a bunch of arguing or shills or trolls on here….plus people don’t jump all over me for mentioning Jesus here! 🕊😊

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Many of us are actually quite happy when Jesus is mentioned on here!
Not usre about TS - you are right - tons of shills, people w TDS, and what seem to be bots on there.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

It's not for us. They need a gathering place to vent also.

(2) Show this thread

Casey, check this out too ⤵️⤵️

https://anonup.com/thread/9973676

check DM…… ❤️

In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication

Thank you for that. I appreciate you . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

I don't like Truth Social and have scaled BACK the number of people I'm following because so many there are 'irritable' at best.

Don't worry CaseyDee, you are loved way more here than over there cessing bots.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

too many threatening others and claiming they arent patriots on Truth. I quit following any who just state someone is a liar without proving it, and or those who threaten others. I will spend more time here where i can learn, claim Christ and feel accepted

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

agreed and have done the same over the last month on TS. casey projects nothing but goodness and positivity.

(3) Show this thread

Someone on TS posted a pic, supposedly from Hunter's laptop, of Joe and a young naked woman (possibly restrained). The pic was taken from behind...so you couldn't see her face and her lower half was blotted out....so no way to ID her and no frontal nudity. Then there was naked disgusting Joe and it looked like his hand was probably on her chest as he leered at her. Totally vomituous/gross. Anyway, I tried to retruth it and made a comment. The pic was removed by TS. The original poster tried again...but it was taken down again. I thought TS was anti-censorship. WTH? Also have seen posters who buck the narrative of some of the clique type posters....and they somehow mysteriously lose followers as the followers were not the ones to unfollow. Not sure I trust TS.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Something strange is going on for sure so hopefully they work out these kinks and BS soon . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

I don’t get on TS much anymore either. I saw that pic that is going around and it’s not Bye-den. Maybe that is why they keep removing it?

(2) Show this thread

Programmer & Artist; Left & Right sides of Brain. Working both to understand our realities in this moment.

i didnt get suspended but did report a couple of nasty truths so know what you mean. It did seem like an attack or breach of security.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

What?! That's crazy. I wonder if it's getting cyber attacked.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Good 4U C.D.
I would have done the Same!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

WTF. I made a screenshoot of your post and set it on Truth. Hopefully your account will be reactivared.
TS sucks.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

. That’s fookin ridiculous!!!

Glad I’m not on TRUTH by the sounds of it.

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

AU will always be home 💕💕💛💛💕💕

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

TRUTH . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

expand your thinking.

you were probably kicked off for a reason.

AU is for patriots

TS is probably for something else.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

Good point.🤗😉

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I find it hard to put in time on a platform with so many bots, shills, and fake patriots who only want to argue.

This is the place!!