TRUTH Social could really use a FOOKED button!! I was suspended from TRUTH last night after I reported several bot accounts I found on a very hateful post about President Trumpโ€ฆ I didnโ€™t know one could be suspended for reporting bot / fake accounts but I figured I would share it here on AnonUp so that hopefully it doesnโ€™t happen to you too. I emailed TRUTH asking how many bot / fake accounts is okay to report daily or what is allowed? I am NOT sure what will happen but whatever is meant to BE, will BE . โค๏ธ
#wwg1wga#AnonUp#HomeBase

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Someone on TS posted a pic, supposedly from Hunter's laptop, of Joe and a young naked woman (possibly restrained). The pic was taken from behind...so you couldn't see her face and her lower half was blotted out....so no way to ID her and no frontal nudity. Then there was naked disgusting Joe and it looked like his hand was probably on her chest as he leered at her. Totally vomituous/gross. Anyway, I tried to retruth it and made a comment. The pic was removed by TS. The original poster tried again...but it was taken down again. I thought TS was anti-censorship. WTH? Also have seen posters who buck the narrative of some of the clique type posters....and they somehow mysteriously lose followers as the followers were not the ones to unfollow. Not sure I trust TS.

Something strange is going on for sure so hopefully they work out these kinks and BS soon . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dovetail 1221, click on at the bottom under it