TRUTH Social could really use a FOOKED button!! I was suspended from TRUTH last night after I reported several bot accounts I found on a very hateful post about President Trump… I didn’t know one could be suspended for reporting bot / fake accounts but I figured I would share it here on AnonUp so that hopefully it doesn’t happen to you too. I emailed TRUTH asking how many bot / fake accounts is okay to report daily or what is allowed? I am NOT sure what will happen but whatever is meant to BE, will BE . ❤️
#wwg1wga#AnonUp#HomeBase

I get the message in the attached pic below every single time I try to get on TS. I assume my VPN is causing this because I can change my VPN location and then I can get on there. It’s a pain in the butt. I also cannot follow the conversations on there. It’s too scattered for me. AU is much better. Not a bunch of arguing or shills or trolls on here….plus people don’t jump all over me for mentioning Jesus here! 🕊😊

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

It's not for us. They need a gathering place to vent also.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Many of us are actually quite happy when Jesus is mentioned on here!
Not usre about TS - you are right - tons of shills, people w TDS, and what seem to be bots on there.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I noticed it got very bad after the raid. I feel like some followers are becoming impatient and causing bad vibes to spread.

(1) Show this thread