Looking forward to contributing to#TheGreatDefault at this point.

What do you think it will take to get Americans pissed off enough to stop paying their mortgages?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Truth

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Americans will stop paying their mortgages when the THREAT of losing their homes is gone. END THE FEAR!!!!!!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Housing prices drop to 1970s level triggering banks holding mortgages to file for bankruptcy and because the contract states the homeowners are lessees, not owners, the eviction process would be started so the Trustee of the banks can sell off the assets to pay the banks' debts. Homeowners left holding the bag so they will stop paying since they are losing their homes anyway.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

💯

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Housing prices drop to 1970s level triggering banks holding mortgages to file for bankruptcy and because the contract states the homeowners are lessees, not owners, the eviction process would be started so the Trustee of the banks can sell off the assets to pay the banks' debts. Homeowners left holding the bag so they will stop paying since they are losing their homes anyway.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Not unless the Q team already stopped their ponzi/fraud schemes & restored the OG constitution w/c occurred in 7/4/2020, in turn all the banks become the criminals against ppl's rights, [they] all LOSE & ppl don't have to suffer to lose their homes... 45 initiated something along the lines to protect the ppl from being evicted (part of the GESARA that he got WW to sign). He knows what to do to protect the ppl WW fr the cabal. Besides, in the universal law & kingdom of GAIA, no one is allowed to be making off money fr her own kingdom, let alone not allow anyone to have a home/shelter. SO these vampires have no more pwr,since GK/gridwork have changed all that Hz-wise & have rtnd her majestic system, specially the keystones & vortices (heart/crown/root, fire/water/earth/air elements)...If only ppl truly knew the liberation action is complete & freewill to choose to end [their] loosh-LIFE system w/o FEAR ie end morts & $ earned rtn for their family & not to the ped0vampires/bank cartels.

(1) Show this thread

China right now might give US a glimpse to answer your question "what will it take to get Americans to stop paying their mortgages?" [paraphrase] ....
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07-25-china-deploys-tanks-prevent-citizens-from-withdrawing-money.html

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Block bank access and it will cause a collapse.

(1) Show this thread

when Biden takes your second amendment right away

what you going to do when he passes an 'exec. order' to confiscate your guns?

you going to work?
you getting food?
you paying your mortgage?
bills?
you leaving your house?

lockdown.
scared citizens.
riots.

EBS.

Fin.

3 time blue bird loser ...🤣🤣 yes . An actual authorized preacher..😎

i don't think we have enough wins (in public) for people to risk it YET.. 🤷‍♀️

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Americans don’t have the guts to Stop Paying their mortgages, unless they are personally told that they don’t have to

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

they just need to find out they are paying taxes to an offshore bank for property they don't really own subject to the airspace they breath
property owed by the bankrupt corp that is Dc

if taxes are proven illegal first publicly that would turn heads and then they would connect interest, debt, mortgages, cc etc....... 😎
lets see what happens

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Some say the story goes like this- "When you are born, your parents register you with the government AS A CORPORATION by receiving and signing abirth certificate. In a few years, your Corporation will receive a taxpayer ID# called a social security number. This is so you can be used as collateral for the government to acquire debt.
That's right, YOU and your labor, time, and energy is what backs up the National debt. You are stock"...🤔

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Fed taxes were intended for commerce. Personal income tax IS illegal. IMO...when the new monetary system is activated, every legal citizen who paid into the income tax system should be reimbursed every single penny they paid into that corrupt system. That was OUR money. Still is.

(4) Show this thread

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

Boy, God can be a funny one sometimes! I was just praying and asking Him, what is it going to take to get the people to revolt?? I also asked him what I could do more, to help this movement along. It’s past time of action, and I’m way passed PISSED OFF! it’s time to take action! 🤬😡👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Taxes and “public” service rates increasing hand over foot…something aint gonna get paid.

Tell them the truth. If everyone agrees..#NCSWIC

Oh, I don't know,...Maybe an official letter letting them know that when they pay their mortgages, they are actually funding a terrorist organization? Taxes same thing. Just an opinion.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I have a rent to own through my fiances brother in law. I would love to get a mortgage loan and pay him off (and then quit paying the bank ) but I haven’t paid taxes for 2 years so the bank would never even give me a car loan. Even if he doesn’t pay his mortgage, I’d still owe him. If I don’t pay him, he acquires my house.
I trust the plan though.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Quit paying federal taxes and we won't have to worry about bailing out the banks when they finally crash.

send mortage notice rate increased to 25%... no appeals

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Turn all communications off. No digital payments. No tiktok. People will be pissed and freak out. Teens will have parents so preoccupied with "no phone" drama that no bills will be paid👀 no one will be happy. No One.

No More Beer

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

They will owe you a refund so it is like a savings account to you.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

birth certificates and accounts made at birth and traded and sold Chattel just inter your ss number and find out your true wealth https://www.gmeiutility.org/search.jsp

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Has anyone tried this yet? Very curious to try but uncomfortable with entering SS#. Guess I can now add "paranoia" to my list of faults.😂

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

* any deeper*

(2) Show this thread

We need Americans to stop paying taxes. That is the greatest default.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

It's not going to take Americans to get pissed off....Inflation will do that to many people.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Disclosure of where the money goes

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

Good morning VK.......
Morg age is made up by man. its theft .... explaing it to the masses? a legal notice saying your home is free and clear ... a big check apologizing for the for the back money taken ? God is amazing he will shiw us the way 🙏💕⭐️

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Probably a depression level financial event.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

I am sorry to see this here.
God Bless You Fren❤️

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Blocking me, also. They may be blocking everyone by default.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Me too

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts