#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Looking forward to contributing to#TheGreatDefault at this point.

What do you think it will take to get Americans pissed off enough to stop paying their mortgages?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

birth certificates and accounts made at birth and traded and sold Chattel just inter your ss number and find out your true wealth https://www.gmeiutility.org/search.jsp

Has anyone tried this yet? Very curious to try but uncomfortable with entering SS#. Guess I can now add "paranoia" to my list of faults.😂

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaBalls in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Yes it show all trades and active/inactive havent dug anu drrper yet🧐🤨

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

They've already stolen your identity thru Identity Theft of using your SS#. I was itch'n to call up one of these companies listed under mine just for 💩 and giggles and ask them how they got a hold of my SS# to do trading when I never personally gave it to them. 🤔