#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Looking forward to contributing to#TheGreatDefault at this point.

What do you think it will take to get Americans pissed off enough to stop paying their mortgages?

Housing prices drop to 1970s level triggering banks holding mortgages to file for bankruptcy and because the contract states the homeowners are lessees, not owners, the eviction process would be started so the Trustee of the banks can sell off the assets to pay the banks' debts. Homeowners left holding the bag so they will stop paying since they are losing their homes anyway.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Not unless the Q team already stopped their ponzi/fraud schemes & restored the OG constitution w/c occurred in 7/4/2020, in turn all the banks become the criminals against ppl's rights, [they] all LOSE & ppl don't have to suffer to lose their homes... 45 initiated something along the lines to protect the ppl from being evicted (part of the GESARA that he got WW to sign). He knows what to do to protect the ppl WW fr the cabal. Besides, in the universal law & kingdom of GAIA, no one is allowed to be making off money fr her own kingdom, let alone not allow anyone to have a home/shelter. SO these vampires have no more pwr,since GK/gridwork have changed all that Hz-wise & have rtnd her majestic system, specially the keystones & vortices (heart/crown/root, fire/water/earth/air elements)...If only ppl truly knew the liberation action is complete & freewill to choose to end [their] loosh-LIFE system w/o FEAR ie end morts & $ earned rtn for their family & not to the ped0vampires/bank cartels.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

The question is how do we get people to stop paying their mortgages so we can get to the reset, not that it would be legal or right for the banks to do so, but what would it take.

I know you are saying we have free will to choose, but I tried not paying my water bill thinking I could just leave the system and I would no longer be billed. The guys from the water co. showed up to turn off my water, so we're not out yet. I know we will be and I believe it will be soon, but for now we're still part of their system.

(1) Show this thread