#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Looking forward to contributing to#TheGreatDefault at this point.

What do you think it will take to get Americans pissed off enough to stop paying their mortgages?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

if taxes are proven illegal first publicly that would turn heads and then they would connect interest, debt, mortgages, cc etc....... 😎
lets see what happens

Some say the story goes like this- "When you are born, your parents register you with the government AS A CORPORATION by receiving and signing abirth certificate. In a few years, your Corporation will receive a taxpayer ID# called a social security number. This is so you can be used as collateral for the government to acquire debt.
That's right, YOU and your labor, time, and energy is what backs up the National debt. You are stock"...🤔

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

it is fraud so it is vitiated. all you have to do is stop agreeing to anything. the government is fraud. the courts are fraud. the royalty and churches are all fraud.

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

Thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Research Cestui Que Vie. Lots of info on YouTube. Strawman

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

I saw a few videos on screwtube relating how to claim that money. I'll see if I can find one that explains it and post it here. It was really pretty dang interesting. Although, I must say, given the corrupt nature of our courts, it will be quite difficult to get the courts to concur with the theory.