"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, it's a Dude.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Unedited Version

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

oh my hahaha.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I’m dying lolz 😂🤣😂

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In the video posted, doesn't Babs look like Shifty Schiff?? Hmmm....

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

🤣😂🤣

Aleister Crowley's son. 👿 Explains alot of things.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🤣

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Babs nads

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Bob-in-bra's Bush

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

lol