"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

better than Hillary eats babies!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

Good ole Barb was a Witch of the highest order,being Crowleys daughter and all, so im sure she ate even MORE babies than Hillary.

(1) Show this thread

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

I didn't follow USA politics before Trump, so BB really went over my head.

So I'm wondering, was it talked about that dude looks like a lady in all the papers and news progs?

Or was it all just skirted over?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

SON OF ALISTER CROWLY

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣🤣👍

What do you think will happen when
America finds out that Michelle
Obama is a man?

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

run for cover 🇺🇸

(14) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Met the creature once in Houston years ago. Knew it was a male; could not tell my relatives.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

HAHAHAHAHA - Thanks for this - it's enough to make a cat laugh!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Anyone notice how "her" eye pupil is elongated?

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

hahahaha! 😅

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Have you seen Happy Rockefeller?

😀😃😄😁😆

Dude .

for sure dude

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

(5) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

*was

⚖👊

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

I always said this. Everyone just laughed - but honestly, I always thought she HAD to be a man. - every feature - and her HANDS!

🤣🤣

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Just did my husband. 😂 So I asked him what he thought if GH Bush’s wife, Barbara. He took one look at me & said you’re not gonna tell me she was a man? So I pull out that clip of “her” younger & let him listen & look. 😳 He defended his programing by questioning whether that was really “her”.

Is it bad to enjoy parts of this show too much? Asking for a friend. 😂

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I got in to massive trouble in high school for telling my history teacher 'she' was a man.... jerk gave me bad grades after that!

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

You were too ahead of your time!

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

It seems that much of what we believed or were taught growing up, was just an illusion.
I had a bunch of pics of Barbara saved. They seem to have disappeared. Weird.
Is the connection to Crowley true?

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

I've read that Aleister Crowley was her/his/its father from several different sources - they look exactly alike in some photos.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Our reality is an illusion.

(2) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

lol I needed this!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😂🤣 Thanks for the SMILE

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😂🤣 Thanks for the SMILE

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Read the father Alister Crawley was a woman

fooked up fookers

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I like to say that about Michelle Obama

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

Father was Alister Crawley and sister was Betty White.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

yeah baby

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Maybe the TGender Agenda been going on much longer than we are aware of?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

T? or Y? All men.

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

I'm sorry to sound dense, but how do you know these four people are all men?

(5) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

It's A L L of them ... !
Elite Gender Inversion (EGI)
👀 👇

https://twitter.com/Bevvie112?t=lrjX92A9QQiwd7afFdcEVA&s=09

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

EGI what would this stand for?

(1) Show this thread

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

🎶 Barbara Bush was a man! She was a BIG man! 🎶

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Said that to a friend and she looked at me like I have lost my mind. She also said Bush Jr was prolife president. it was my turn to laugh. 🤣

They’re telling us

The Billionaire Family Pushing Synthetic Sex Identities (SSI)

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers