"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, it's a Dude.

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

That isn't the Barbara Bush that we are familiar with....THAT is definitely a man....in drag.......Mrs. Doubtfire? Doesn't look or sound like her....the mannerisms are wrong and the speech inflections are off!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

That's a man, and his name is Aleister Crowley Jr.

Barbara gray less bush

Wonder how much he could bench press in his prime

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Barbra nobush.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I’m dying lolz 😂🤣😂

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

oh my hahaha.

(15) Show this thread

I bet their Fights where some real Wing (dick) dingers! LOUD Male Yelling, some Fist fighting and Tackles! Can you even imagine? 😱

No wonder W was a Drinker! 🤨

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

All dude.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

But still a Dude 🤷‍♂️😂🤣