"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Bravo! I so agree. Well put. Thank you, Martin.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Glad someone finally said it. I been lmao this whole time!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I always thought that the instant I left this world, I would know everything about everything. Glad I didn’t have to pass on to find out we’ve been lied to all our lives. What a letdown that would have been.😉

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

a sense of humor keeps things in perspective. if we are laughing we are not cowering, crying, or lashing out.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Kinda like telling kids Santa Claus is real....times a million.

Martin, can you give us an example of one of their lies framed in comedy? I'm having trouble picturing that.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Moon landing.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Then it’s a tragic comedy cause there’s nothing good about anything they do.

That is definitely how you have to look at it. Comedy. It is the past now. Does no good to look at it as tragedy now.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

How I became “born again”.
Thanks Obama! lol

It's no wonder it's taken them centuries to get here.

The clown show is real.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yep, Up the Down Staircase😫😄...
Everything is a scene, just depends on what movie you are watching/living in... This one is the best EVER! Credits rolling soon please!! Running out of film.📽️⏰

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana whats to know ALL of the truth but in the end my concentration is on the NOW & the FUTURE, so I will learn from it for a moment then file the past away in the "Never let it happen again" file, the lies that is, and move forward.
Forward is where the excitement will happen!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You said it Nana! I just want to know all the truth and move forward.

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Bingo. I believe this can be applied to personal lives as well. That’s how I have lived my entire life. I have always used humor as a coping mechanism because life didn’t start out so great for me. So far, so good. It’s working!!!

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

better than Hillary eats babies!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(92) Show this thread