"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Doody

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

IYKYK

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Do these pictures suggest that Betty was Geo W's mother? Because if Babs Bush was a man how could she have a child?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

The depth of evil this family has been involved in is beyond comprehension. Worse yet is they are just a drop in the bucket of how deep and widespread evil is in this fallen world.

(3) Show this thread

Sick

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

clearly a Man 🤮

la blague 🤓Barbara on a Christine en Gaule 🤣

next question - was george bush adopted then? or one of them isn't his biological parent unles gb sr is a woman lol 🤔

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

There are TWO people who - when then spoke - they convinced me of the presence of Evil............... She was#2..........

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

lots of pictures to sort through - that's for sure..

yep! dude!🤢

Voice is dubbed to sound lower, but no matter - its a he

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Yes, it appears to be. Here is the original interview and his voice is more feminine. He is also a lot larger than the woman interviweing him.

https://youtu.be/_938-wC_mGo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Aleister Crowley's boy. Great......

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

This one does sound more "feminine" and I have to say, looks very much like "W"........IJDK !!! So many things today to confuse what's left of one's mind!

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

This is pitch shifted audio. A simple youtube search for "barbara bush berkscable april 1980" will reveal the original.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Here’s the original...

https://youtu.be/_938-wC_mGo

totally a pedo human eating and torturing man… hybrid. 🤢

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Som of a satanist.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

*Son

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

he looks like a reptilian

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

This video is blatantly obvious that Barbra Bush is a man....

Matrix veil hunter. Still trying to find the patriots I followed. #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #TrumpWon #USA

My question is how do they reconcile the person’s childhood if they were the opposite sex? People must have known him as a boy. Are all photos allowed on the net of Barbara looking female doctored?

Matrix veil hunter. Still trying to find the patriots I followed. #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #TrumpWon #USA

In response Truth Warrior to her Publication

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

In response Truth Warrior to her Publication

I struggle with that, too. But then the word "secret" comes to mind.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This part was just the weirdest thing to me in researching these evils!
I could not understand why the hell all the women wanted to be men and al the women wanted to be men,
To get it you have to forget what you think and realize
'WHAT THEY BELIEVE"!
You don't have to accept as truth ANYTHING that they believe you just have to understand that it is WHAT they believe.

It is all about satan and duality!
Our experiment here is about duality and they want to corrupt all duality.

Male vs Female
Good vs Evil
Dark vs Light
God vs satan
Angels vs demons

In our infinite energy state of being outside this Earth suit avatar we are neither male nor female & we are both male and female.

Their purpose is to corrupt all, everything.
Confuse the genders to accept eventual AI so that they can destroy all of Abrahams seed and transfer consciousness to live forever because [they] do not have the God given soul rights as Abrahams children that you have.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed - very confused - so how do they propagate?
Fake men with fake women ... and then they want to destroy all children ... except their own children whom they groom to be sadistic and satanic.

SUCH AN INCREDIBLE WASTE

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well stated Nana!!!

(4) Show this thread

Makes me think of an old Seinfeld episode every time I see one of these creatures.

It does make me wonder what was in the envelope. Perhaps the truth.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

That picture has a thousand words.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

first lady. Trump is like well if you think so

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Unedited Version

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

That's a man, and his name is Aleister Crowley Jr.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

That isn't the Barbara Bush that we are familiar with....THAT is definitely a man....in drag.......Mrs. Doubtfire? Doesn't look or sound like her....the mannerisms are wrong and the speech inflections are off!

(8) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

My dad would convo’s with his clients about this often back in the 90’s

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I always thought she was one ugly woman.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Babs is Aleister Crowley's son and Betty White's sister. Evil, vile, disgusting - these people are SICK!!!! 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

How did we miss this ??? Unbelievable 😬

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication

shiffsoros.PNG

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/24/style/weddings-melissa-schiff-robert-d-soros.html

g-g-guyssss

Is Melissa Schiff related to Adam Schiff?

What are the chances?
>>73904
FOLLOW the wives.
These people are stupid.
Q
Has more follow wives/families/bloodlines. That's where I saw it. Elanor I'd say as well and of course big Mike

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

the kids... more [rothschild] offspring?😉 reminds me of this👇🏻

In response Ange Love to her Publication

ALSO its to keep that demonic triple strand in them intact, that whole inbred marrying.

(1) Show this thread