I put everything I could into helping people gain clarity and wake up. Stuck my real name on everything I did because I don’t like living a hidden life. (Made that mistake, nearly killed me, trail of havoc.) Started off by repurposing my core work assets (mailing list and social media). All laudable stuff. Just mass awakening (“success”) is a bittersweet thing.

Doing epic public acts for humanity is in tension with wanting to stay a private individual. So very much want to be left alone; I avoid putting myself out there as a public face for a reason. Dread having the world turn up at my door seeking insight on Q. While I enjoy helping people, this work also makes me sad. For a quiet and sensitive person I have to endure one heck of an emotional beating just to stick with the truth.

I don’t care about monetising my work or any potential windfalls. What matters is having the physical safety and security to heal some of my own wounds and past trauma. Inner peace is hard work.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I don't know if your family is raised & out the door, what financial overhead you have, etc.,
& I've somehow gotten the impression that you are a Canadian observant Jew?
If you, as I did, grew up KNOWING people with NUMBERS tattooed on their arms from German concentration camps, who asked, in anguished tones, for the rest of their lives, HOW friends & neighbors could turn on people, BELIEVE lies, hand POWER to murder & destroy over to obviously degenerate & evil people. Its like WE got to see the END of THAT movie 1st.
Here's the (little) joke that explains why I'm "in it" for the LONG HAUL. Imagine GOD is Adam, me being Eve: They're in the GARDEN...
ADAM says: "EVE... DO you love me?"

EVE, for all her faults, distractibility, crankiness & dimness, STILL has to honestly say, "SURE, ADAM, Who ELSE?"

Chessed v. Emet

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Bless You Sir ❤

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Thank you for being you! 🙂

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

I tend to think of when going through times like these as "Walking through hell on Sunday". Keep your head up, eyes on the light and keep on walking. Praying Medic has helped with the emotional healing....

https://prayingmedic.com/2022/03/13/supernatural-saturday-emotional-healing/

I appreciate what you’re doing. fren to fren.

i know exactly how you feel. i am going through something similar. My case exposed a bunch of corruption in the government. They want me to stay quiet and go away. So they wrote an ending that GOD decided to rewrite. So now they are battling HIM.

In the padt 2 months, I have received 5 offers to turn my story into a movie. Lions gate is one of them.

So even though the ordeal happened 15 to 17 years ago and the book was published in 2010 we are rereleasing the book like it’s brand new.The screenplay is jn the works.

Sometimes we don’t understand why we are going through what we are until GOD wants us to know For me it’s comforting to know I am not alone. it’s nice to be in company with others who understand you. Thank you for all you do.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

It's a beautiful name. I wonder if because of your gentle disposition and your messages that is so beautifully put and executed is why you have been such a big messenger to reach so many people. You are a blessing with your talents and sharing them with others shows your compassion for humanity. I'd think God would always follow and protect those messengers like you. Showing love to Gods Creations, and putting yourself, your real name, and your heart out there to help another. Whatever or however you describe the word God. I believe God =Everything and is this most ultimate energy/power and we're all connected as we all belong to God. Thank you Sir for sharing your thoughts. They give so much direction to everyone that reads them even if it feels like more negative comes out of it from time to time, than positive. The positive is so HUGE! Blessings and Love! 💝

Your wisdom has benefitted so many; thank you. Finding inner peace as a very private person in this public world is difficult and exhausting. May you find that balance that brings peace. Its a difficult dance.

Some gave all. On this digital battlefield, this phrase represents a walking death. The loss of security, safety, and connection is a death we carry with us. I stand in gratitude of your bravery, respect of your resilience, and honor of your sacrifices. We have been given the gift of embodying the resurrection of spirit in real time. To walk out for others who will have to follow in our path. You cut a clear path. There is a unique beauty to this. Thank you.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Dear God,
Please grant Martin Peace that surpasses all understanding. When he receives this peace he will know it comes from you.
Amen

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

U R ❤️ED

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

Martin, I Am appreciates all you have done for so many around the world, including myself.
I would strongly advise using Hemi Sync the gateway process.
Look at the hard science and research behind the program.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

There are many explanations on youtube if you look up Hemi Sync the Gateway Process.
There are also parts of the program on youtube.

All you need to do is put on a head set, relax and listen.
Full Program for download below.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=3755587

I Am sending you love and light.

You're a good man Martin, doing God's work.

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Hang in there Martin. I’ve been following you since Twitter, and was glad to find you when you moved here. We all are so glad to read your words of wisdom. As an empath, it was very brave of you to stick your neck out. i’m also empathic and have not done so. Your insights are enlightening, Thanks for all you do💕🙏

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

YOUR WISDOM IS MUCH NEEDED. THANK YOU.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Martin you are very much appreciated, your efforts will be rewarded by God. Your frustration and pain is felt here, so many of us understand and feel the same, what choice do we have but to move forward. It could be worse, I wouldn’t want to be on the side of the ignorant.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

The friction and pain of bi-dimensional realms manifests in all the ways you have described, all the ways anons and warriors are attacked in order to lower/disable our effectiveness... our individual and collective vibes.

The war is real, these are war wounds.
Energy and frequency are weapons and protection.

I am finding this reading helpful to frame the experience and understand what is available to me and what is against me:

https://montalk.net/RealmDynamicsV0pt2.pdf

You are holding the controls, you have all the power.
✨💜

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

"Emotions alter realm boundaries by momentary illuminating new regions of the hologram. They also influence what realms we occupy. As "Bringers of the Dawn" states, emotions can carry us into other dimensions. Moving to a different realm state may be simple as changing your attitude and thereby accessing a happier sequence of experiences or as profound as shifting out of this reality into a higher density.

When the laser switches color, it brings out parts of the hologram previously inaccessible.

Spiritual growth is the never-ending expansion of one’s realm to encompass deeper and wider aspects of the hologram, to increase the vibrancy and strength of one’s being. This involves enriching and expanding one’s vibratory spectrum and raising the intensity of illumination. The richer the spectrum, the closer it moves toward white light containing all colors, meaning the closer consciousness arrives to unifying with the hologram and the Source that recorded it."

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

If it helps, know that you are not alone. While others around me are living in blissful ignorance, going on vacations smiling, photographed laughing and having fun, concentrating on careers and making money, I have been giving all of my time to this. I'm sure we all have. I'm tired. This is certainly an endurance test and I feel upset that so many years are being spent dealing with the evil idiots on this planet keeping all of us from enjoying the beauty of life. That makes me furious because none of us know how much time we have. That makes me want to cry. Then I think of the children and the Kennedys and I snap out of it real quick.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

WELL SAID. IN IT WITH YOU MY FELLOW HUMANS. WE ALL KNOW GOD HAS THIS. WE ARE A PART OF HISTORY. MEME ON!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if not, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, ye may be also." Jn14:1-3

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world" Jn18:36

As hard as this life can be we can be comforted with the *sure knowledge* that In the face and promise of eternal life with the Creator of all things this life is but a moment's passing.

"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
Therefore, my brethren, dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved" Phil3:20-4:1

(4) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Precious soul, dear dear Martin😇prayers abound, sweet blessings on your day🙏🏻🐸❤️😎

We appreciate all you are doing Martin! Hang in there, Brother!

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah I started out using my real name 6-7 years ago until an F*I suv pulled up to my house and blocked my driveway. I heard they did the same thing to Field McConnell's daughter. I had no choice. I come from a huge huge family with F*I, cops and vets. They mess with me, they will have an army to deal with.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

True indeed, friend.
That is the outcome when the nature of one character identifies truth and integrity as compelling.
Most honorable.
j

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

This prayer has always helped me when I feel that way Martin...For it is only thru self-forgetting that one finds...

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Praying for God’s strength and his healing grace. God Bless you Martin. 🙏

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

💞💞💞

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I’m soo sorry you’re going through this , I pray your heart to heal from this ❤️