I put everything I could into helping people gain clarity and wake up. Stuck my real name on everything I did because I don’t like living a hidden life. (Made that mistake, nearly killed me, trail of havoc.) Started off by repurposing my core work assets (mailing list and social media). All laudable stuff. Just mass awakening (“success”) is a bittersweet thing.

Doing epic public acts for humanity is in tension with wanting to stay a private individual. So very much want to be left alone; I avoid putting myself out there as a public face for a reason. Dread having the world turn up at my door seeking insight on Q. While I enjoy helping people, this work also makes me sad. For a quiet and sensitive person I have to endure one heck of an emotional beating just to stick with the truth.

I don’t care about monetising my work or any potential windfalls. What matters is having the physical safety and security to heal some of my own wounds and past trauma. Inner peace is hard work.

You're a good man Martin, doing God's work.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @tbog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TBo ogg, click on at the bottom under it