I put everything I could into helping people gain clarity and wake up. Stuck my real name on everything I did because I don’t like living a hidden life. (Made that mistake, nearly killed me, trail of havoc.) Started off by repurposing my core work assets (mailing list and social media). All laudable stuff. Just mass awakening (“success”) is a bittersweet thing.

Doing epic public acts for humanity is in tension with wanting to stay a private individual. So very much want to be left alone; I avoid putting myself out there as a public face for a reason. Dread having the world turn up at my door seeking insight on Q. While I enjoy helping people, this work also makes me sad. For a quiet and sensitive person I have to endure one heck of an emotional beating just to stick with the truth.

I don’t care about monetising my work or any potential windfalls. What matters is having the physical safety and security to heal some of my own wounds and past trauma. Inner peace is hard work.

i know exactly how you feel. i am going through something similar. My case exposed a bunch of corruption in the government. They want me to stay quiet and go away. So they wrote an ending that GOD decided to rewrite. So now they are battling HIM.

In the padt 2 months, I have received 5 offers to turn my story into a movie. Lions gate is one of them.

So even though the ordeal happened 15 to 17 years ago and the book was published in 2010 we are rereleasing the book like it’s brand new.The screenplay is jn the works.

Sometimes we don’t understand why we are going through what we are until GOD wants us to know For me it’s comforting to know I am not alone. it’s nice to be in company with others who understand you. Thank you for all you do.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Hart, click on at the bottom under it