Never forget how strong you are and how strong you have become.

You were chosen for a reason.

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

This resonates greatly with me. And how I definitely felt pre Q Plan. Both my husband and I would pray and ask God why he put this heavy burden on our shoulders ~ All that we were learning, yet you could share it with very, very few. We lost many friends and family because of it. I knew HE had a purpose for us, but couldn’t understadnd it at the time. I am still in awe watching this play out. And I do feel it is a blessing now. God has won this batllle and we are so fortunate to watch it play out live.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Sorry to hear what you and your husbands have went through. Similar but different story from me. I see what you mean by making it a blessing. Some people needed to be thrown out of our lives (some permanent and some temporarily)

Personally I had given up hope before President Trump + Q arrived. Still was trying to red pill people but basically had to become a "normie" again just so I could coexist in the world. Had to become sort of cynical just to cope with what was going on in the world and at that time I didn't even know about the children.

Thank you for sharing, it sounds like you and your husband both make a great team!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

You've got that right! Try being a 72 y.o. Widow that's been awake since the 90's & everyone thinks you're NUTS; family wants to put me in 'home'; even tho I"m Healthy & hike couple miles daily!
YIKES!

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

Pardon my French, but you sound like a BA!
💪🏽

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Last night was one of the longest I've had in a while.. Sometimes its just like that.

Started it off with a 💥

In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication

💥 you know how we do 💥 😎

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I am not capable of carrying on as if it's normal. Not any more. It's excruciating.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

I am sorry to hear of your pain... is there some way that we can help?

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

It's time to carry on as if everything is NOT normal cuz it ain't!

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I try to act as if....
But deep down inside, the part of me that never fit in the box with the neat little bow has been ready to pop this balloon and start the recovery process.

I'm just like that. There are a few topics that I hold back on when speaking with normies. Ready for the bubble to really pop 💥

Great analogy with multiple meanings!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I feel like this on most days!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Lol exactly! With doG above us we already won! 💪🏽

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

And still function within your sleeping family who doesn’t want to hear it

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

My sleeping sister was mad at me over 12 years ago when I told her about freemasons.
She now wants to come to my home if any (catastrophe) hits because she knows I have stocked.. I think people will wake up quicker once this all unfolds. They won't be able to deny it, nor turn back to where the came from.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I honestly hope that those who have researched and listened get a special time out. That WE get to mingle with like minded and get to share what our struggle has been like. Laugh, celebrate, dance and share emotions that WE can't share now.. Love and light to ALL

(4) Show this thread