✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Never forget how strong you are and how strong you have become.

You were chosen for a reason.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

And still function within your sleeping family who doesn’t want to hear it

I honestly hope that those who have researched and listened get a special time out. That WE get to mingle with like minded and get to share what our struggle has been like. Laugh, celebrate, dance and share emotions that WE can't share now.. Love and light to ALL

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana19 in this post can reply

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

In response Just Diana to her Publication

yes, Diana, I yearn for that, too! But guess what? WE can make that happen!!!! Love to you!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Karen Browning to her Publication

Yes, Karen We certainly can. WE have been lied to about everything, they could never allow us to know how important WE really are!

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Sorry sis, I’ve a hunch that’ll come later

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

It doesn't matter when.. just that WE all get to feel some release from the stressors WE have endured. Love to you💓

(1) Show this thread