✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Never forget how strong you are and how strong you have become.

You were chosen for a reason.

And still function within your sleeping family who doesn’t want to hear it

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I honestly hope that those who have researched and listened get a special time out. That WE get to mingle with like minded and get to share what our struggle has been like. Laugh, celebrate, dance and share emotions that WE can't share now.. Love and light to ALL

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Sorry sis, I’ve a hunch that’ll come later

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

In response Just Diana to her Publication

yes, Diana, I yearn for that, too! But guess what? WE can make that happen!!!! Love to you!

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

My sleeping sister was mad at me over 12 years ago when I told her about freemasons.
She now wants to come to my home if any (catastrophe) hits because she knows I have stocked.. I think people will wake up quicker once this all unfolds. They won't be able to deny it, nor turn back to where the came from.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

It’s not going to be easy but doing the right thing is written in our dna

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

😳Yikes, the thought of my sister coming to stay just gave me huge panic.... oh no no no

Howdy Charlie 👋🏼

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes, trying hard to lovingly be "present in their reality" is like walking through a deep pool of water.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

That is the most difficult part for me! ...
well maybe in-laws lol