✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Never forget how strong you are and how strong you have become.

You were chosen for a reason.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I am not capable of carrying on as if it's normal. Not any more. It's excruciating.

I am sorry to hear of your pain... is there some way that we can help?

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Awww......how sweet of you. πŸ’ž Just being here with people who share this experience is priceless and helps alleviate the pain. Just spent a week with family who are Trump supporters but SO asleep. They are all vaxed to the max and I got very sick feeling being with them. I can't help but wonder if I will even see some of them alive again. Its so sad and hurts my heart. Thanks for listening, it helps so much for us to help heal each other. God Bless!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

I have Trump supporting vaxed family members as well and know what you mean. At times they can be even more frustrating in my opinion. Not a doctor and I'm a bit of an optimist, but hopefully we have cures already or will be able to find cures and not all is lost. That's what I pray for, but I believe every problem has a solution.

(1) Show this thread