✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Never forget how strong you are and how strong you have become.

You were chosen for a reason.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

This resonates greatly with me. And how I definitely felt pre Q Plan. Both my husband and I would pray and ask God why he put this heavy burden on our shoulders ~ All that we were learning, yet you could share it with very, very few. We lost many friends and family because of it. I knew HE had a purpose for us, but couldn’t understadnd it at the time. I am still in awe watching this play out. And I do feel it is a blessing now. God has won this batllle and we are so fortunate to watch it play out live.

Sorry to hear what you and your husbands have went through. Similar but different story from me. I see what you mean by making it a blessing. Some people needed to be thrown out of our lives (some permanent and some temporarily)

Personally I had given up hope before President Trump + Q arrived. Still was trying to red pill people but basically had to become a "normie" again just so I could coexist in the world. Had to become sort of cynical just to cope with what was going on in the world and at that time I didn't even know about the children.

Thank you for sharing, it sounds like you and your husband both make a great team!

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Thank you for your really kind post! I totally understand how you felt pre-Q and Trump. Same here. After I found Q, that is when everything felt lifted and changed for me. The battle was still there to be faught, but there was now The Plan and we had Anons to support each other. I think most of us would say we had to coexist with the normies, especially pre covid days. Covid and election fraud was what finally started to wake up more people I knew. They were making more time for research and could see lies being told in real time. That is when I started to share more and more. Some still don’t get it, but it is a zillion times better than it used to be! I would love to hear each Anon’s journey. How we got here and what each of us have endured along the way. It is a remarkable and special gift, but it has never been an easy road to take either. ❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

I couldn't agree more, it is way better than it used to be! I enjoy hearing everyone's journey as well and always try and take time to read them whenever I can. Thank you for sharing yours with me!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread