Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Still on Gab, Bitchute, Rumble and Odysee fighting the good fight but YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are lost causes.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

There are a lot of patriots on Twitter and they are much more responsive when I post about those who have infiltrated our movement. Here, on AU, my exposés go largely ignored. That's why I'm on Twitter more than on here.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

GET SOME!

(2) Show this thread

Yes! Permanently suspended from another platform and then I found myself here. Well, how did I get here? I don't even recall. The Mind of God guides us, the Light of God surrounds us, and the Law of God directs us. I have found truth, goodness, hope and connections to wonderful people I have yet to meet in person. I love and thank you all. NY is a tough and lonely place. God helped us find one another, so wherever we are-God, be our strength and harbor. Amen.
WWG1WGA

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

i feel you im from new Orleans i know the struggle. our hearts are guiding us all together. stay strong always remember you are never alone!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

I found this platform tonight. Been on TG since being banned from Twit. I love what you wrote. God leads us, it is beautiful. Sometimes we aren't led until we are ready. I'm from MA, it's tough like NY...we are finding each other as time grows closer. What a blessing.🙏

(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

We all talk the same language.

TRUTH!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

WWG1WGA 🐸

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I have always thought this site was special and couldn't put my finger on it. The feel of it, the people, the open conversations...

We all converged here for a reason...a very special one.
And I am grateful.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

By George, I believe you are absolutely 💯 correct. Really not even sure how I found this site but it has been a Godsend! This is Home.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

You're right. The people here are amazing.
I have WWG1WGA on my car and am meeting others IRL because of the sticker.
We are finding one another! It's so fun and it does feel like it's part of the plan.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

That is what I thought. It makes sense to kick us off and provide us an alternative where we are nice and comfy. I love you all too.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

i was never on any social media of any kind till anonup and i have to say, IM SO FREAKING GLAD Y'ALL GOT KICKED OFF because i dont know how i'd be functioning without you/anonup.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TWITTER AND FB BANNED AND SCATTERED US BUT WE FOUND EACH OTHER

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

😮
Divinely inspired

(1) Show this thread

couldn’t agree more 😍

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

WWG1WGA!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Back atcha' Patriot❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! 🙏💕😎🇺🇸😎💕🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I love it here. i came after twit banned me and i have enjoyed this ever since. There's a lot of really good info and the people are the best.

Yes! I believe so. I feel so blessed to be here.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I believe so :)

Amen thank God it gives hope. We love you back. WWG1WGA

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Yep! Talk about an amazing support group! As I glare at a chemtrail, coming here- home- I am comforted to know there’s a collective of like-minded souls that are ensuring all will be revealed and become better than OK 🙏🦋🙌🏼

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Amen Brother, there is hope and light here, Thank You God.

Remember to look for miracles...

❤️ ditto

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I would be lost without everyone here. It makes going through this process/movie less agonizing.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

im with u

(1) Show this thread

❤️

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

HAPPY to be in this group of patriots.

WWG1WGA

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Hey neighbor!!! (MS Gulf Coast)

(1) Show this thread

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

no coincidences

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I've had the same thought many times, DDK!

Met some really good friends in places near me, too!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

love you buddy!

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Absolutely! It’s family in here. God bless 🙏❤️

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I still can't get on TS even though I signed up day 1. I can't help starting to feel a little paranoid about that.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I got in and I prefer AU way more🙂

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Coming here has brought some light in these dark time.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yes! amen and thank you for your guidance and presence!

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Most Definitely like Family here🙏🕊

(13) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I remember that part where they said the time lines converged and at one point everything they do will work against [them.] Maybe what you say is part of that happening. Super cool and exciting! 💗