MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @KoffeeK in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. πŸ§Žβ€β™‚οΈ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

why? were we raised to not believe in reincarnation? or another life? i have had a hard time believing in living other than now . Maybe its my up bringing.? but i happen to believe that we are living in a little season . where the”rapture” has already taken place .? im not completely convinced. but it does point to scripture.

More and more here on Anonup are realizeing who they are and why were here some think we are the 144,000.

(16) Show this thread