MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

More and more here on Anonup are realizeing who they are and why were here some think we are the 144,000.

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. πŸ§Žβ€β™‚οΈ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

why? were we raised to not believe in reincarnation? or another life? i have had a hard time believing in living other than now . Maybe its my up bringing.? but i happen to believe that we are living in a little season . where the”rapture” has already taken place .? im not completely convinced. but it does point to scripture.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😊

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Truth! I have felt this deep in my soul!

😊 Gave me the chillz

this is precisely why no anon is above another

we have all been β€œhere” before

we β€œknow” each other

we are familiar by the β€œfruits” of our gifts

as we journey through this β€œtime” more and more shall be revealed

if you see this, glad you are here again…and again.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈGun Toting, Yoga/Meditation/Pranayama Teaching Prideful Southern Mamaβš›οΈβ˜―οΈWill always fight for my Family & Trump!β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

need to hear this roght now. in a home with soemone sound asleep and im crazy, lunatic and all the above πŸ₯²πŸ™i pray for him

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Trump did express in his Rally speeches.
Make America Great again again πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

(3) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

i agree this time we win, last time nuclear fallout we lost

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

...as if we've been Here Before.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response John Q.. to his Publication

My mom knew she had been here before she said she remembered she was a little boy she said she remembered playing on a cobblestone street. She knew she would die from cancer and that she would die at 61

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response John Q.. to his Publication

I so want to remember.

(6) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

so interesting I feel thia sometimes and then I think no you just crazy...lol

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

i feel sorry the ones who aren't crazy, they is missing out!

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time travellerπŸ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Agree with that

Trump supporter, patriot, time travellerπŸ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Agree with that

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

And we are finding the others!

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

Wow! I've never seen this tweet. I joined Twitter around October of 2020.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Our soul families found each other. πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

fucking snore , wake the fuck up people. what drizzle of course we knew

Thank you!

In response Noelle Noelle to her Publication

always my pleasure!

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Thank you for sharing.. I love this stuff!
β€οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ™β€οΈβ€ΌοΈ