MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Still on Gab, Bitchute, Rumble and Odysee fighting the good fight but YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are lost causes.

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

GET SOME!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

There are a lot of patriots on Twitter and they are much more responsive when I post about those who have infiltrated our movement. Here, on AU, my exposés go largely ignored. That's why I'm on Twitter more than on here.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

thankQ. for your service! Stay strong

(1) Show this thread