I know we have been talking about some Sci-Fi stuff past couple of days. Some requires some deep thoughts. You shouldn't let yourself get lost in these thought. Make things you can control the priority. I consider this type of talk fun time. Some may not and best to avoid the topic all together.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I don't want to avoid growth.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Keep Dropping those paradigm shifting proofs Boss! 👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DN6xI42JaTQ&list=WL&index=193

Missing letters? Or am i thinking too much.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

S = 19. Potus and Vice President of the Republic.

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
ASTRAL PROJECTION

"Astral projection - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

All this talk about time travel and sci-fi reminded me of H.G. Wells book, The Time Machine, published in 1895. The story of a future world of 2 races, the Morlocks, the underground dwellers, once subservients, who prey on the Eloi, the " elite" who live above ground. The Eloi are useless and depend on the Murlocks for food, clothing, and shelter. Kind of sounds like our world today. These "elite" depend on "us" everyday people who do all the hard work for what they have or need.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response John Q.. to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I LOVE IT! Its all facinating!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

bring it

Love, beauty, friendship don't require technology — and bonds of affection happens between lifeforms... it's all a dog thing, right?

HERO / STINGER / JESUS IS KING 🇺🇸

Outer Spaces not Outer Space
Extra Terrestrial = Extra Terrain

So they came into the outway
It was Sunday, what a black day
Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
Sounding heartbeats intimidations
31 August 1997

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana considers it fun too because it is my everyday reality!

What most ppl call "sifi" is my everyday joy!

The last 3 yrs connected to the God consciousness & my ET guide have been the best yrs of my life.

There is nothing to be afraid of.
Once you realize that your soul and your Earth suit are two different things, it all becomes more clear.

This is the most joy and fun stuff Nana has ever done.
Not going back, will be right here when the rest of you catch up.

Surely you would not let a rednecked half disabled old lady out do you.
Hell Nana just hopes the med beds are all they say they are because if they can fix my back, Nana really has shit to do!
We are going to move some humanitarian mountains!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK your 2-3 am chats (with VK) has that family bonding time type feel ... fun times! we love it!
kinda like the fireside chats back in the day (i imagine thats what it was about morale/rally round the family type thing)...?!

im in a joking mood today VK ... and this opened the door for some funny one liners...so please dont be mad ...😎
so is this VK or his legal advisor that posted this ...because its an indirect disclaimer in case some of us lose it...lol
all the lawyers on the thread are thinking you are a legal genius...Sir! lol

ok one more its to funny ... one could see this happening...lol

somewhere VK's threads look like this on another timeline ...lol
im sorry Sir i had too it was the perfect tee up for it...
👇😂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs

Cartman vs. psychics - YouTube

from Cartman's Incredible Gift. S08 - E13

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Now I know why I keep waking up at that time. We get some really cool fireside chats here.

(1) Show this thread

Agreed! If your heart and mind are not in the right place...it could cause crippling anxiety and fear...I would think. If you dive too deep...resurface...and refocus on love, family, and those that you care about. Let your brain and body process....and breeeeaathe... 🙏💓

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂💛Bring it! I enjoy it!

Just be you!

Follower of Jesus, & believer in God's Plan. Flawed but Forgiven. Forever thankful. All glory & credit goes to Him. Always.

When does sci-fi become nonfictional & when does what we call science become recognized as the tools our Creator designed to establish the laws and order of our Universe?

Maybe the concept behinf sci-fi isn’t actually fiction. Good came first and all was good before evil. It’s literally impossible by the laws of our Universe for evil to have anything original. All it can do is counterfit the truth.

So, I guess my overall question is -
What’s so powerful within science fiction, that they have to make it appear as a fictional concept? What part of the truth are they trying to hide?

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.Best discussed over spicy margheritas

I personally don't call it Sci-Fi at all... I mean which child without seeing any movies etc. dreams of being on other worlds, seeing space related stuff and cannot possibly know any of this? Experiences are better than just telling people so some of us got these Spiritual Experiences, which often times bring and connect to the so called Sci Fi stuff. Only then will one truly understand there is more than just our body we currently inhabit. 🙏🏼❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Nana agrees but what they call "sifi" is my everyday reality.
No worries they will catch up in their own time in their own way.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

I needed to read this. I have really backed off from a lot of research, not because I dont want to know, but because I have been lost in it -- the darkness has been snuffing out my light. Ive been working onnthat which is in my immediate realm of influence for the past few weeks trying to find myself again.

Synchronicity? Or maybe Im just graspingnat straws looking for permission to let go for a while.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

We have to take time to look at the beautiful things, the joyful things, the lovely things also --

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Thought(s)

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

... My bad

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I love it! Makes you realize the bigger picture.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Until proven otherwise to our collective consciousness' satisfaction, nothing is off the table which leaves it all on the table as rational scientific theory. Science Nonfiction in our Realm does not exist given that Lies and Deception have been the basis for "learned" Truths through millennia. It is time to expand our thinking into reality formation. Keep your quantum toroidal thoughts coming and let the collective expand the boundaries of Science.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

It’s fun and more. I’m so glad u shared. Some of us are starving for this off beat-relative stuff. So for fun or for serious, u gave us a thread we can go research on. It also stimulates the mind - expands. Hope we have repeats. :)

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I'm completely fascinated with it.

someone posted a tic tok vid of iron sky. said watch it and note the similarities. it was too stupid for me to watch

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

Watching White Hat movies is displaying Sci-Fi stuff!!!#InOurFaces (Positively) The Adam Project was a great movie with a lot of eye opening things!!!#TheBestIsYetToCome

I find it fun too!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

The things labeled sci-fi has an affect on the brain for many people.
We have been conditioned to think sci fi cannot be real and it literally shuts off a form of reasoning in the brain.
Consciousness imo resides outside of our bodies and brains. We tap into consciousness like dialing in a radio receiver.
Some people get the German station, some the French station... It all depends on how open we are and become to receive and digest new knowledge. Many inventors including Von Braun said that they do not possess the knowledge, rather it comes to them.
If we can dream it, theoretically we can design and make it.
I give an example of lizards and dogs- a lizard can see in a different spectrum and a dog hears in a different frequency range. We only know what is out there by the limits of our brain and what we perceive. Hence time travel, switching timelines and spiritual aspects of the metaphysical.
If everyone thought apples at the same time, apples would fall from the sky.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It is how the controllers prevent us from looking too hard at something.

They label it 'sci fi', and this immediately puts it in the category of story, not reality and most just overlook it.

This is how they operate out in the open.

Linguistic warefare, label something, and the manner if the labeling makes it either invisible, or as in the case of the term 'far right wing conspiracy theorist', the enemy.

This is how the left operate - their following are activated by these labels, one way or the other.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It is how the controllers prevent us from looking too hard at something.

They label it 'sci fi', and this immediately puts it in the category of story, not reality and most just overlook it.

This is how they operate out in the open.

Linguistic warefare, label something, and the manner if the labeling makes it either invisible, or as in the case of the term 'far right wing conspiracy theorist', the enemy.

This is how the left operate - their following are activated by these labels, one way or the other.

(6) Show this thread

Is anything wrong? Has collective consciousness deviated slightly from the core of things?