#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know we have been talking about some Sci-Fi stuff past couple of days. Some requires some deep thoughts. You shouldn't let yourself get lost in these thought. Make things you can control the priority. I consider this type of talk fun time. Some may not and best to avoid the topic all together.

When does sci-fi become nonfictional & when does what we call science become recognized as the tools our Creator designed to establish the laws and order of our Universe?

Maybe the concept behinf sci-fi isn’t actually fiction. Good came first and all was good before evil. It’s literally impossible by the laws of our Universe for evil to have anything original. All it can do is counterfit the truth.

So, I guess my overall question is -
What’s so powerful within science fiction, that they have to make it appear as a fictional concept? What part of the truth are they trying to hide?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AchildofGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kate Blessed, click on at the bottom under it