#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know we have been talking about some Sci-Fi stuff past couple of days. Some requires some deep thoughts. You shouldn't let yourself get lost in these thought. Make things you can control the priority. I consider this type of talk fun time. Some may not and best to avoid the topic all together.

All this talk about time travel and sci-fi reminded me of H.G. Wells book, The Time Machine, published in 1895. The story of a future world of 2 races, the Morlocks, the underground dwellers, once subservients, who prey on the Eloi, the " elite" who live above ground. The Eloi are useless and depend on the Murlocks for food, clothing, and shelter. Kind of sounds like our world today. These "elite" depend on "us" everyday people who do all the hard work for what they have or need.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beck Step, click on at the bottom under it