#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know we have been talking about some Sci-Fi stuff past couple of days. Some requires some deep thoughts. You shouldn't let yourself get lost in these thought. Make things you can control the priority. I consider this type of talk fun time. Some may not and best to avoid the topic all together.

VK your 2-3 am chats (with VK) has that family bonding time type feel ... fun times! we love it!
kinda like the fireside chats back in the day (i imagine thats what it was about morale/rally round the family type thing)...?!

im in a joking mood today VK ... and this opened the door for some funny one liners...so please dont be mad ...๐Ÿ˜Ž
so is this VK or his legal advisor that posted this ...because its an indirect disclaimer in case some of us lose it...lol
all the lawyers on the thread are thinking you are a legal genius...Sir! lol

ok one more its to funny ... one could see this happening...lol

somewhere VK's threads look like this on another timeline ...lol
im sorry Sir i had too it was the perfect tee up for it...
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‚
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs

Cartman vs. psychics - YouTube

from Cartman's Incredible Gift. S08 - E13

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ ๐ŸŽถ Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Now I know why I keep waking up at that time. We get some really cool fireside chats here.