#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know we have been talking about some Sci-Fi stuff past couple of days. Some requires some deep thoughts. You shouldn't let yourself get lost in these thought. Make things you can control the priority. I consider this type of talk fun time. Some may not and best to avoid the topic all together.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I needed to read this. I have really backed off from a lot of research, not because I dont want to know, but because I have been lost in it -- the darkness has been snuffing out my light. Ive been working onnthat which is in my immediate realm of influence for the past few weeks trying to find myself again.

Synchronicity? Or maybe Im just graspingnat straws looking for permission to let go for a while.

We have to take time to look at the beautiful things, the joyful things, the lovely things also --

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

thanks so much for sharing this with me. the farm, indeed, brings so much joy.