#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know we have been talking about some Sci-Fi stuff past couple of days. Some requires some deep thoughts. You shouldn't let yourself get lost in these thought. Make things you can control the priority. I consider this type of talk fun time. Some may not and best to avoid the topic all together.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The things labeled sci-fi has an affect on the brain for many people.
We have been conditioned to think sci fi cannot be real and it literally shuts off a form of reasoning in the brain.
Consciousness imo resides outside of our bodies and brains. We tap into consciousness like dialing in a radio receiver.
Some people get the German station, some the French station... It all depends on how open we are and become to receive and digest new knowledge. Many inventors including Von Braun said that they do not possess the knowledge, rather it comes to them.
If we can dream it, theoretically we can design and make it.
I give an example of lizards and dogs- a lizard can see in a different spectrum and a dog hears in a different frequency range. We only know what is out there by the limits of our brain and what we perceive. Hence time travel, switching timelines and spiritual aspects of the metaphysical.
If everyone thought apples at the same time, apples would fall from the sky.

It is how the controllers prevent us from looking too hard at something.

They label it 'sci fi', and this immediately puts it in the category of story, not reality and most just overlook it.

This is how they operate out in the open.

Linguistic warefare, label something, and the manner if the labeling makes it either invisible, or as in the case of the term 'far right wing conspiracy theorist', the enemy.

This is how the left operate - their following are activated by these labels, one way or the other.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it