The conundrum of the present moment: the prospect of freedom of thought, liberation from lies and mind control, removal of economic slavery has never been closer. But the actuality of the moment is painful to endure — a sense of total alienation from the dying part of society.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Yep, I feel you. I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I find myself alienating myself from family. I just don't fit in anywhere but home. I know it is not good but I just can't bring myself to be surrounded by jabbed family members and not feel comfortable to hug and kiss everyone. I get headaches just being around the jabbed. I just don't belong anywhere. I can't small talk about nonsense. It is really hard.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Just so!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

You nailed it. While I am very happy to have found fellow warriors on Twitter to help me expose an infiltrator, and while it is very satisfying to see this infiltrator losing more and more ground every day, I still feel sick inside. I just told God that it is not easy to battle against someone who lies so much. It is truly sickening. That's been my conundrum and I'm feeling it especially this evening.

Thank you, Martin. This couldn't have come at a better time.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Totally agree Martin. I feel it too. Not sure if I will be asked to help family and friends who are still totally asleep or if I will have to let them go. I know I will help if I can.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response amy lilley to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

Preach

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

Preach

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

[They] have counted on our anger and grief from prospective loss, and our fear of the unknown related to Freedom, to control us. They never expected we would rise up from their abusive relationship and say ENOUGH.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

thank you, that is it, exactly.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If yall didnt get one, Nana's copy of the awesome calendar For 2022-23 Martin made came today. I ordered mine thr his site. Love it! Love him!
You might also want to pic up some of his amazing color photos there they will knock your socks off! And very resonable!

Pieces of history really!
@vincentkennedy

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I plan to as soon as I can afford it. Hope you enjoy it Nana, Martin has a good eye, imo. 🙏❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thanks for making us aware of this Nana. Sending love . . .

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you Martin, Nana received your amazing calendar today!
When things lighten up I want to get some of your photos, they are truly beautiful works.
They should be in a gallery somewhere.
I am trying to get John John@wainthepain01 to share in a gallery with the world as well.

We must do our part to save as many as we can, wwg1wga has real meaning, but in the end:

Nana fears that some older souls will not be able to adjust to the higher frequency and we will loose many that took the death jab, but as with my children that have gone back to God, I do not grieve as an indefinite state over them because I know what the other side is like.
They are fine as will be all that have God in their hearts that go to Him in the coming months.

We are ALL already eternal energy beings.
Fear of death is not in my vocabulary.
They are more than fine!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Maybe there is something wrong with me but I am not not in any pain nor do I have any feelings of despair. I actually feel a personal level of comfort and content that I have not felt in my life while at the same time a great sadness for those caught up in the "theatrics" of all of this playing out...I guess the difference is found the exit and I am on the outside watching it while they are unknowing characters within the "show" knowing how the show ends.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

ditto...watching normies freaking out over nuclear war...world war III....

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Wow...just what I feel...amazing description...

(3) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Love! Hello beautiful with the sweet eyes and soul. Have a beautiful week. 💗🤗

So True! I went into an Antique store yesterday, for some reason a visit down memory lane seemed to help to give me HOPE for the Future (how?, no clue🧐)!

Seeing dishes my Grandmothers once had (or similar), toys from the 70’s 🤣, Records, Games etc. etc. I guess the Future really does prove the Past (in a way it comforted me as well 🤷‍♀️) 🙏.

Time to turn the page …. 🐸👍

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

We hold onto hope and forge ahead.
Millions of us.
Eyes on Truth.
Looking back is detrimental --
(look what happened to Lot's wife 😬 )
Reminds me of the movie Green Card --
at the end, a man is put into the back of a gov't car, as he's being deported to France.
His wife is distraught.
He proclaims they WILL be together again.
A song plays in the background, growing progressively louder --
"Keep your eye on the prize;
Don't be dismayed, don't be dismayed!
In your heart you must believe
Everything is going to be alright."

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

aka life behind enemy lines
and that which does not kill us, makes us stronger

may the dying part of society WTF UP

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

👏👏👏👏👏👏

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Yep, Im Fucking Impatient Too…

This
“Trust the Plan”
Stuff
is
Rough!

It’s almost like,
Having ..
“FAITH”

Q

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I suspect this is the feeling that a rich man experiences being squeezed thru the eye of a needle?! 🐪

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Yes it is. What is encouraging is the knowledge that many have made this shift and although we’re not in contact, we can sense it and enjoy the strength
it generates. We don’t have physical proof, but perhaps we can’t but affect the rest, like a magnetic pull or I humbly suggest, we’re spearheading the direction of humanity.
💫💫💫💫💫
Drop 1822

YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.

1 attach.

Yes, and regardless, "once a life guard, always a life guard" ... it's a mind set ... will continue to provide facts and perspectives as graciously as possible, without judgement. It's an enormous amount of energy, yet well worth every bit of light I can muster. Then I know that' I've done 100% of whatever I could w/out regrets.

That is why we came here.
Love and compassion

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

It really is hard to live in two worlds. It’s hard to hold one’s tongue and temper one’s thoughts. In those moments, I thank God that I am awake, and I ask for Him to use me as His vessel on this Earth.

We must prepare to let the refusenicks go. Hanging on to them is the same as drowning with a non swimmer. They made their choice.

In response Free Music to his Publication

Yes, a choice made through ignorance ... it breaks my heart to know i will lose them ... they still are fens and family.

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

just sat thru a lunch where the chat was passionately quoting all the news from MSM. They were all people who've called me a consp.theorist & cra cra. You've just put into words how i was feeling at that moment 🙂

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

ditto -

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

so true and after 3+ years I have come to terms with the fact that many friends/family may never be part of my tribe again and I am now ok with that fact

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I agree. It has been a painful journey, for sure. I know a total of 5 people that did not get the jab and I am medical POA for two of them! Hubby got jab and now thinking of getting boosters so he can see his family who says only those fully vaxxed can attend get-together. I have come to terms that he and others must make their own decisions just as I must make mine. Certainly has made crystal clear to me why I have always felt like I did not belong here on Earth with these physically and materially minded people.

(1) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Beautifully stated.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I dumped out early and worked my butt off my entire life to a great position and income. I felt good doing this with zero college. My sister spent 8 years in VA college. She came back hating everyone who disagrees with her and hooked on anti-depressants. She is also heavily involved in NV elections😡 She was programmed.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Amen to that!!

(2) Show this thread