The conundrum of the present moment: the prospect of freedom of thought, liberation from lies and mind control, removal of economic slavery has never been closer. But the actuality of the moment is painful to endure — a sense of total alienation from the dying part of society.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

so true and after 3+ years I have come to terms with the fact that many friends/family may never be part of my tribe again and I am now ok with that fact

I agree. It has been a painful journey, for sure. I know a total of 5 people that did not get the jab and I am medical POA for two of them! Hubby got jab and now thinking of getting boosters so he can see his family who says only those fully vaxxed can attend get-together. I have come to terms that he and others must make their own decisions just as I must make mine. Certainly has made crystal clear to me why I have always felt like I did not belong here on Earth with these physically and materially minded people.

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @9_29_03 in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

Lots of life lessons have been learned - and more importantly our personal growth lessons...I am thankful for it all - and thankful for my tribe here on Gab, Anon-up and Telegram - booted off of FB and twitter - and doing just fine with that - thank you very much :)