The conundrum of the present moment: the prospect of freedom of thought, liberation from lies and mind control, removal of economic slavery has never been closer. But the actuality of the moment is painful to endure — a sense of total alienation from the dying part of society.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I dumped out early and worked my butt off my entire life to a great position and income. I felt good doing this with zero college. My sister spent 8 years in VA college. She came back hating everyone who disagrees with her and hooked on anti-depressants. She is also heavily involved in NV elections😡 She was programmed.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Same here. Left college early (brother had cancer & I wanted to be with him) & I worked my a$$ off to get to a high paying position over time. Kept my head down, stayed humble, never asked for anything & just worked hard & took on more than what was asked. Turned into a 6 figure income without a degree. No programming, no sense of self importance.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I graduated from Eastern Illinois University in 1981. I was aware of some professors who were known indoctrinators, I'm sure it's much worse now. But I had a class in the philosophy of the Founding Fathers taught be a Chinese refugee of the cultural revolution, and I think he more than anyone, after having lived through a communist purge, taught me the value of freedom, and how the concept of individual rights that we get from a Creator is THE most important concept that there is. He spoke in broken English, but you listened as intently as you could because he spoke with such conviction. There are some things you can't fake- and real conviction one of them. Not too many teaching in colleges like him around today, I bet.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Amen.

(2) Show this thread